6Th day :)

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Tat, 20 July 2010 Social URL.

1. Tat

Tat Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.49%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi, Im on my 6Th day, had a real head ache today and feeling a bit light headed more than usual lol,WOW but what a week Im sooooo not a very good will powerd person, but I have stuck to this 100% and hope to continue too.Paracetamol had cured my head ache but still light headed never mind as Im sure this will pass :) I used to have a bottle of wine every night then at weekends lots more aswell as lots of healthy and unhealthy foods !!! I realised after seeing my stomach was bigger than my boobs and weighing 13 st The most Ive weighed I need to do somthing and my favorite clothes just dont fit any more I cant believe how this diet is helping me by not just loosing weight but by making me relise what crap I used to eat at all times of the day even when not hungry and how my life was run round food and wine my weigh in is on Thursday cant wait. :angeldevil: hope this positive feeling lasts :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lisaberry

Lisaberry Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6.3lb(31.13%)
    Diet:
    Changes like the wind!
    Hey!
    I'm on day 6 too! I definitely agree about realising what you used to eat, it's shocking! DH isn't happy as every time he has a biscuit (or 5) or crisps and other junk I point out to him how much junk he is eating!
    I can't wait for weigh in on Thursday! Will make the whole week worthwhile!!

4. Tat

Tat Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.49%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    wow thats a great achievement :) looking forward to Thursday too.I want to get to a size 12 then if I feel I can a 10 but I sure will be happy in a 12 again. Good luck for your weigh in x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.