6th weigh in

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Popsie, 27 May 2010 Social URL.

1. Popsie

Popsie Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.81%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet - Restart
    I had my 6th weigh in on Tuesday and I stayed the same. This seems to be happening every fortnight. I hope I lose next week.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Awaken Me

Awaken Me On my Way...

Hi Popsie,

Reading the forums this week I think the weather has caused havoc with everyone's weigh in this week - water retention etc.

I'm sure you'll see the scales going in the right direction next week. Hope you aren't feeling too demotivated.

Sharon xx

4. Popsie

Popsie Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.81%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet - Restart
    Thanks Sharon, I am going to try much harder next week. I just need to lose my 2nd stone and I will feel much better. I must admit I have really been struggling this week. I hate to use TOTM as an excuse but it really is because of that. I just feel like stuffing my face literally! I hope I feel better next week and lose something. Thanks for your support x

5. MrsN

MrsN Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.59%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    My CDC said that this happens a lot - I'm sure you'll see the scales come down next week and i bet you've lost inches.
    Good Luck this week.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.