6th Weigh In

Christine456

Well I went for my 6th weigh in this morning and another 4.4lbs gone which means I only have 3lbs to lose before I reach my goal weight, wooohooo, I really am amazed that the weight has gone in 2 days short of 6 weeks. Looks like I am going to exceed my goal weight, which I dont mind to be honest!! I was planning on staying on this plan till 3 december, which I am going to honor, because I set myself to end it then so Im sticking with it <Im in the zone and dont want to fail>

I also went shopping for some new clothes after the weigh in cos seriously, I was a size 16 <tight fitting> and Im currently wearing size 14 jeans but they are now so big I can pull them off without even undoing the buttons and the zip, so jeans shopping tomorrow for me. I also bought 2 tops for work, one is a size 10 and one is a size 12 and guess what? they both fit perfectly - couldnt believe it, Im so happy!!

Keep strong everyone, I never in a million years thought I could do this but I have totally surprised myself at how focused I have been - you CAN do this!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Oh wow that's fantastic. Well done.

Ive added an album, just added a before pic which was taken about 2 weeks before I started LT, I was a tight size 16 - going to leave the after pics till I actually start refeed week on 3 december :)

Very well done xx

Well done that is brillant xx

Back