6th Weigh in

Hey, so i am having my first milkshake with double water. How much is 20oz cos i think i have having maybe .65 of a litre(only know litres!!)..... and all i can say is yuk!!! Its made my fav choc milkshake taste like muddy water!! Is that roughly how much water you have been having? Does it get better? I actually enjoy having my choc millkshakes, but i am struggling trying to get this watery one down! Oh well, it will be worth it in the end:)

Big day is 23rd May 08 = 13 weeks on Fri! I hope to have been healthy eating a good month before going tho! We are getting married in Cyprus, so can not wait! Hell, yeah try and stop me posting pics!

lol, well as you dont actually have to be able to sing I think i can say you got the part :) Its more about annoying that soup lover guy!!

Oh boo! Thats no fun! More of a funist!! Who is Mr Muscle? Is that what you call your chemist?!! The bars are disgusting, you'd have more fun not going on holiday than going on holiday and ruining each day by having to have a bar!!!

The maintanence bars are a lot nicer than the flapjacks, so they might be a better option if you decided you werent going to eat.

lol! Chemists!! I dont look for support from mine, all that i need is here :) I dont know how many people my chemist has on lipotrim, but when i lost 8lbs in the first week he seemed shocked!! So has never made out i am not losing fast enough!! My average losses used to be about 4lbs a week (before i started to mess around!! So 3.5lbs is fab :)

And can i just say... totally random and off point.... but i am fed up of going to the toilet every 20mins today... grrrr!!! I want a bed pan!!!

lol, yeah i am starting to feel quite guilty about my lack of working!! But i do actually have my emails open and am working on bits inbetween!!!

Yes i need a cathata..... that would be a lot better than a bed pan!

Glad i have cheered you up:) I am going to go and spend some time working now:p

I have about half a litre Lizzie, sorry if i ruined your lunce hun!! I did it gradually to be honest, just added a little more each time and before i even realised it was half a litre! I have just got used to it and dont really notice it being watery although im sure it must be.

Sorry xxx

oh its fine, i didnt think it was going to be the best tasting treat :) I think i will stick to my .65 of a litre as its nice to not have to continually worry about how much i am drinking :)

Back