6th WI and Au Revoir for now

awin

Hi guys thought I'd share with you my latest WI. Yesterday I weighed in at 15 stone 7lbs a loss of 6lbs from last week I'm also going to refeed for now and try a bit of portion control, or another diet.

I know now that I can do it. I'm not leaving the diet because I miss food, I'm ok with that. But I want to end my breath stinking and my throat feeling bad, the breath strips are not that effective for me they only last 5 mins top. I'm going to use spray and gum. But I may be back in the future and I'll keep you posted

So here are my STATS
23rd May 2009 Start Weight 18st 8lb
30th May 2009 1st WI 17st 7lb -15lbs
6th June 2009 2nd WI 16st 12lb - 9lbs
13th June 2009 3rd WI 16st 8lb - 4lbs
20th June 2009 4th WI 16 st 3.5lb - 4.5lbs
27th June 2009 5th WI 15 st 13lb - 4.5lbs
4th July 2009 6th WI 15 st 7lb - 6lbs

Total weight loss 3st 1lb since 23rd May :)
That is 43 lbs in 42 days WOW on average over a lb per day.

I'm 5ft 11 and today I officially bought my self some large T-shirts, which is amazing as all before had been XXL or XL.

Well a whole new chapter awaits I'm a bit more regular at the gym aware of what I'm eating and how much. I may well be back to Lipotrim in the future but for now I'll refeed and still add support to whoever needs it.

See you soon, and all the very best.;)

Hey Awin!!

Well done on your loss and best of luck with your next diet, let us know what you chose to do and how you get on :)

xxxx

All the best to you! YOu've had a fab result so far, so good luck for your future weight loss.

Wish you every success with whatever you chose next. Your weight loss has been great. Keep it up.

Take care

Well done on your losses and all the best carrying it on

well done :) best of luck and keep in touch :)

Hi Awin,
wishing you all the best with whatever the next stage of your journey is.
Doirin

You are all very kind. Thank you very much and I'll be in touch soon. As an aside, refeeding is hard as I don't feel like eating had to force some tuna salad down earlier and yesterday, love the taste but felt very guilty about doing so.

Hi Awin

Your weight loss has been amazing, nearly 1lb a day, that's a hangava lot.
Good luck with your new weight loss/maintain venture.
I feel the same as you, I love this diet but honestly it is a little unrealistic, at the end of the day we have to live in the real world with real food and although LT is a wonderful reminder that we don't need to stuff our faces, we don't need white sugar, flour, fat, we still have to react with life out there.
I am OK living hermit style but I am away for 2 weeks soon with family and I know I am not going to be able to do shakes only. However I know I am going to be better at eating healthy because I like my body lighter and I like 'good mood food'....so thanks to LT for that.
Let us know how you get on. ;)

Back