6th WI! :-)

Determined Girl

Here's hoping
Hey gang,

Well I can't actually believe I'm posting my 6th WI already. Don't know about anyone else, but when I first started it didn't seem like I would EVER be able to stick LT for this long. Every day was a battle but now...it's a way of life!

So anyway- my loss this week was 5.5lbs! I'm thrilled with this because it takes me down a stone and takes my overall loss to 40.5 lbs! That's a huuuuuuuuuuge amount of sausages for those of us who count in them!!

I just feel so thankful that I found LT (and you guys!) because I'm actually getting my life back. People are noticing loads now- and my confidence is improving daily.

Just wanted to say to anyone starting their LT journey that if I can do it then ANYONE can. I had NO willpower whatsoever but have found this the ONLY thing I've been able to stick at and it works. SOoooo if you're feeling discouraged/the amount you have to lose seems impossible just BELIEVE in LT and you'll find your life changing for the better sooo quickly. I'm now roughly a third of the way towards my goal- and I'm thrilled!

Loads of love to my lovely LT friends

Luce xxx

blimey!!!
another super loss Luce x
huge total in a short amount of time.
chuffed for you babes x

Ooh, that's a great loss!! Well done :)

& I know what you mean, I didn't think I'd make it past week three! You're doing brilliantly!! Glad to hear you sounding so happy!

Hannah

thanks girls- I'm feeling gooooooood!

x

girl you are a machine! what a fantastic loss at week 6! well done honey :D xxx

Well done you! You're doing brill!
It's really inspiring to be reading all the stories. I think I :heartpump: minimins. :D

well done a fantastic loss.

Dat is an amazing loss. you have lost so much in 6 weeks. Im jealous haha!

Well done babes that is great and your motivation is brilliant. I told you that once you start seeing and feeling the difference then It all seems worth it and helps you to carry on.

Jesi- you were right! It's hard to believe at first, but like you say, when you start noticing the difference it totally changes the way you view LT- it seems like a life-saviour not a punishment!

x

wow you are doing amazingly well, very encouraging as i wonder if i'll continue to struggle thru week two!!!

Hi Luce,
well done to you an excellent weight loss, glad things are going well for you. All the best.
Doirin

5.5 lbs is soooooooo amazing- fab loss hon. It's so good when people start noticing:D

well done Luce- you are doing incredible! Loving your posts- so cheerful and positive- its the way! 3rd of the way there nearly- woohoo! xx

That is a great loss for this week and adds up to a fab total. Well done.

Back