7 day challenge? Anyone?

fuzzyduck

Is anyone up for a 7 day challenge?

I've been struggling to do sole source since my AAM week and most days have ended up doing 790 instead. So for the next 7 days I'm determined to stick to SS and to make sure I drink at least 2.5l of water a day as my water intake has dropped too.

So whaddya think? Anyone wanna join me?

Ok, so on the challenge so far is

Fuzzyduck
Wannabslim
Spooky

Should we check in each evening and say whether we've stuck to it or not and how much water we've drunk?

Anyone else for the challenge?

I'd love to join you if that's ok?
I get weighted early tomorrow morning, so will post my current weight the. I think reporting daily on how we've got on & water intake is a great idea. Only got 4lbs left to get to my original goal, but now that doesn't seem low enogh to how I feel inmy new shape so would like to get about 8lbs lower to reach 10st.

can I join??, Im determined to stick to ss for 7 days to, how do I keep up to date with how where doing during the 7 days and posting threads on this link, is it just a case of finding this thread amongst them all and keeping with it that way??
(i not very good eh,lol)

Hiya

Id love to join you all if thats ok - tomorrow I start week 2 and Ive found the last few days hard and could really do with increasing my water intake too.
I lost 6lbs this week so would love a similar loss to help keep up my motivation.
Thank goodness Im not on a water meter lol x

you're all welcome to join in. The more the merrier.

So now we have

Fuzzyduck
Wannabslim
Spooky
Pompeyfan
Betsy74
Jacey

Betsy, just keep updating on this thread. Post in the evening, whether you've stuck to it and how much water you've drank during the day.

Hope everyone is doing ok, i've had 3 pints of water so far and 1 shake. Just off to get another pint of water.

Hi,
Can I join too please (I'll start monday morning if that's OK?)
I have been really struggling to get back on for months and months, so if I can have extra support and motivation from you lot I am sure it will help me get to where I want to be!

Sally

Welcome aboard Smoorecats. Monday is fine, I've said 7 days but I will be trying to SS for 11 days in total and then coming off for my hen night.

Keep posting on here and if you feel tempted, let us know and we'll keep you occupied and talk you out of it.

Niki

Count me in for 5 days if thats ok, starting tomorrow morning. I know its a 7 day challenge but I am away next weekend and still to decide if i am ssing or 790ing while away
peachy
x

count me in too x

Its 9am and I have just arrived at work. Got my packs in my bag mint choc and fruits of forest.
Everyone raring to go?
peachy
x

I'm ready for today. I managed to SS yesterday for the first time in ages and I dran 5 pints of water, plus the extra I put in my shakes makes 3ish litres of water too. Hopefully I can manage the same today. I seem to do better when I don't have my first shake till later in the day. It was 4pm yesterday when I had my first.

Hi can i join in too pls?
I got up this morn all ready to do it by myself, but just thought i'd have a little look on here 1st, so if its okay with everyone i would like to join the challende?
cheers jk

Morning All

Am ready and raring to go .....heres to day 8 for me
Good luck every one x

ok so far toffee cd bar and then lunch choc cd mix a mouse 2 liter water down bring it on lol
hope you are all doing well so far so good it will be brill if we can all do this for 7 days then we can extend it each week ?

Back