7 day challenge? Anyone?

Hi can I join I am restarting CD today, just got back from weigh in so just having my first shake. I intend to SS for 3 weeks, I have a wedding to go to and I want to look good.

Good luck everyone.:D

Had to go into town to sort out a bridesmaid dress crisis so have only managed 1 litre of water so far. I've had 1 tetra too. Off to get another pint of water now the crisis has been sorted.

I just in form work, have had a shake and bar so far, havnt got time to make the shakes at work so have bar or last till I back home, but so far so good, still got some water to drink though, but it definately helps knowing you doing it together etc!!!

Doing ok so far. Got weighed this morning, another 3lbs off which makes a total of 41lbs. Two weeks to my week away with hubby & NO kids!! 5.5 weeks til tummy tuck & boob lift. Not that I'm counting or anything, lol.
Two packs down so far, 3rd one made into a choccie bar & freezing now, and 3lts of water so.
Good luck everyone.

Well done everyone, I have had 2 watered down tetras and about 2.5lts water,which isn't bad going! (well for me anyway!)
I like the fact that I have to "check in" everyday, it has helped to keep me positive today!
So I shall keep that my focus for tomorrow!

Keep glugging!

Sally

Hi everyone - just wondered how you were all doing. My day has gone ok and pretty much to plan - have upped my water intake so all in all a good day.

Lets just hope the scales agree x
Good Luck for tomorrow everyone xxx

sorry i was so crap yesterday.
had a roll and ham and a packet of crisps. boo hoo
and i only managed about 2 litres of water.
sorry but work was so crap yesterday and i just ate without even thinking when i got home
i know i am a dissapointment but on the up side i have been good today - well so far
peachy
x

hey dont worry peachy just start today
drunk so much water and its only 1pm
tee hee
down 1 pound already yey :D

Have had 2.5 litres of water and am havin a choc shake.
am on my way..............
come on i want 6lbs to fall off this week
I will weigh in on Friday on my own bathroom scales then cdcs scales next week. (or i might even pop to boots and do a print out)
peachy
x

Well from reading the posts we all seem to be doing ok - so far so good lol.

Have been glugging away like a fish all morning to hopefully flush a few pounds away.

Well done everyone and lets keep up the good work x

So, how's everyone doing. I've had 1 shake and 2.5 litres of water so far, planning on having another litre and half a litre of jelly later.

Hope you're all sticking with it.

hellooo
yep Im sticking to it, not long in from work, have had shake for breakfast and bar before had a peanut bar for first time, my cdc told me they were back in stock the other week , i wasnt to fussed but thought Id try one, had my forst one before and Yum Yum, can see what the fuss is about them now, there much nicer than other bars and taste like real food!lol, Just need to get some more water down me now!! Good to see we all seem to be sticking to it!! x

F***** it up again, I do not know what is wrong with me?????
Started well, drank loads of water then started picking at lunch time and didn't finish untill this evening, I really hate myself!
Well done everyone else who can stay focused and not have rubbish willpower like myself.

Sally :(

I have failed today too, I had a bad day in work so I turned to chocolate. Roll on tomo.

Morning all! I had 2 3/4 litres of water yesterday and a couple of black coffees, and I used extra water to make the sachets as usual....
Had a bit of a nibble last night on some cucumber and radish, but on the whole I think I did ok...

Back