7 day challenge? Anyone?

I was really good yesterday had loads of water and a cup of tea and my shakes and got home and cleaned the house.
threw some muffins in the bin to stop me eating then.
Got up this morning - made an effort with my clothes and makeup and feel good about myself . Had a compliment from my boss this morning about how slim i was looking and that has set me up for the day. so glug glug glug drining plenty today and am about to have my breakfats shake
peachy
x

Can I join in the challenge. Starting from today as I have had my weigh in.

Bindiboo welcome.
Right today I have had 1.5litres water, a cup of tea and a mint choc shake - and lots of wees
peachy

Well done everyone, keep going. So far I've only managed a litre of water but I've been into town. Hopefully, i'll get alot more down me this afternoon. I'm just about to have my first 1/2 a pack of vanilla in my coffee.

Hi everyone

Hope you are all doing ok - Well Im one pack down and 1 litre of water gone for today. Have another 2 packs left and am hoping to down at least another 2-3 litres.

Will prob hop on the scales in the morning to see how I m doing {naughty I know but I cant resist }

Hope the rest o fthe day goes well for everyone

Keep Glugging x

Only had half a litre so far today and am about to have my first shake.
Yesterday I was good as gold. I even went to the pub and just sat with my brother while he had pints and i had half a diet coke.
So today I am raring to go again. Hope you are all doing well.
peachy
x

I'm just about to have my first 1/2 a pack of vanilla in my coffee.

When you make this, how to you get it smooth and not lumpy. I tried coffee and vanilla last night but ended up a lumpy mess
peachy
x

today is going well for me, except i have a tummy bug so feeling really iffy

When you make this, how to you get it smooth and not lumpy. I tried coffee and vanilla last night but ended up a lumpy mess
peachy
x

I use a hand blender. It makes a lovely vanilla latte.

9-10 oz of water just off the boil, then add coffee and shake and blitz....yum.

Come on people, where are you all today.
I am really craving a chicken mayo baguette - but am having a vanilla shake instead. Had 1.5 litres of water as well.
soon be the weekend
woohoo!!! a lie in tomorrow
peachy
x

I'm trying! Struggling a bit today, esp with water, have only managed about a litre all day :sigh: I am craving too, I think I am getting a bit fed up with the diet :( My CDC is on hols and when he comes back he is gonna start moving me up the plans to slow my weight loss down and start maintaining... I can't wait today.

hello all

I know this is a bit late in the week...but can I join in too...I need to be kept on the straight and narrow between now and 30th July...(going to Greece). I weigh 11.2 and want to be 10.7 when we fly, especialy as I have been prescribed some progesterone only pills to delay my period. Ive been warned I may retain water so I want to make a concerted effort for the next 24 days to shift the flab

Today I have had a bar and one pack plus 2 decaff black coffees and 5 pints of water...:)

Have an apology to make guys, i'm ducking out. I came off the diet today as it's my hen night soon and I want to get used to eating normally as I have my Hen night, wedding and sons christening within the space of 4 days.

The week is over Im sorry I coudnt start with everyone. But if anyone wants to start another 7 day challenge I will be happy to do it with them, or if someone just wants to continue just let me know.

Back