7 Day Challenge...

Hi Ya gg2007

I am a water baby too, love being in the water, on the water and next to the water

Classes last 3/4 hour and are a bit tough for my old bones LOL, (I have RA so bit stiff and swollen). Aquatone or aqua aerobics is designed for people who aren't super duper fit (suits me !!!) There are all shapes and sizes and ages going to my class so no embarrassment with the cossie.

Its up to you really ~ you can keep it low impact or work really hard and push yourself. My instructer gives you a few options and tells you how to work harder or easier ~ so suits everyones abilities. We have 1/2 hr really repetative chucking yourself about, marching, twists etc then 15mins stretching and relaxing. Last week I was bit stiff next day ~ not muscle stiff joint stiff so I think I over did it. Pushed myself this week especially with the arm exercises that she does for the dreaded "wings"

Its fun ~ be brave I just found a class nearby and went for it

Thanks shaza, i think im gonna check out wat classes they have at my local pool.

("in a jordie accent")

Its day two in the sole source house.....lol
gg2007 has been up since 3.30am (it should be illegal to be up at that time lol lol) had to do an airport run. Was to early to eat so just drank a can of coke zero. Big mistake, i was busting for the toilet an hour later and every service station i went to the toilets were busted:eek::eek: I was about to pee myself....!!

I finally found one (such bliss lol lol) but 30 min later i needed to go again, luckily i made it to work just in time. All i wanna do now is sleep, not work for another 8 hrs:sigh:

Anyways day two sole source...here i come!!

think i will have a hot choc mint for brekkie:party0027:

Last edited:
Up around 7am
Took dog for walk ~ nice now it stopped raining LOL
Had Choco Muffin and black coffee for brekkie

Bored Bored Bored in a Boring Boring Boring Job

Will stick to SS today

Off to pub quiz with my mental friends tonight ~ anything and everything to keep me out of the kitchen and away from food

Good luck to all

Shaza

Keep at it ladies!

Anytime you feel like you wanna eat...come and post. (looks like i will be posting all day then) lol

Well its 11.30, I have my sister here as a refugee lol from her house where she has been without power since last night.
We are in the worst hit area about a mile from the flooding in Sheffield. Luckily I am on a hill and have been fortunate enough to continue having power etc.
I have NOT been near the fridge.
I WON'T go near the fridge!

Hey spooky!

Yes you are doing wonderfull! Keep it up...

How are you all doing so far? xx

How are you all doing so far? xx

Doing really well thanks GG. Got my first 2 litres down plus copious amounts of coffee which I find keeps the hunger pangs at bay. Gonna have 2nd shake at 3.15 then go and get eldest daughter from school. Got work tonight 6 - 10 so wont get my last shake till just after 10.

Just starting on my 3rd litre now. Might manage 3.5 litres at this rate.

Spooky...i wish i had no kitchen! lol How is the flooding up there? is it getting any better?

wannalose8stone...glad to see you doing well also!

I dont know whats been up with me today ive only managed to drink 830ml and have 1 bar. This time yesterday i had had 4 packs and still feeling hungry, i think ketoland may be knocking at more door. Need to dry n drink as much as i can this eve, as dont wanna leave it till too late and be up all night back n forth to da bathroom.

Where are the rest of the gang....? How are you all getting along...?

I am ok as far as the flooding goes, theres a dam which may burst and if it does it will take out the electricity supply for most of the region.

Well, I made a huge pasta dinner for my refugees and bar a tiny taste of the sauce I have kept to SS!!!

I hope that the dam doesnt break...and that it holds out. You done excellent to keep to SS, i dont think that i could of been so strong and not eaten. Especially pastaaaaa, i loveeee pasta!!!!

Well done hun!!! xx

Morning all

Hope everyones sticking to the challenge

I was a saint yesterday, I am just hooked on the muffin lark tee hee

They are saving my life especially the toffee and walnut one ~ smells like sticky toffee pudding yummy yummy

Weigh day tomorrow so will try to be really good today

Not really drinking enough water though must try harder

Good luck peeps !!!!!

STAY AWAY FROM THE FOOD

Hi All!

Day 3 and i must admit i didnt drink as much as i should of yesterday, so will try and make up for it today! Just got into work, and quite pleased with my free loo roll from sainsburys. ( mind you, you have to spend a min of £3.00 before u get one)

Day three here i come.....

Wat day does everybody have their weigh ins? i know shaza has hers 2morr (good luck xx) i have mine on sunday...how about the rest of you all?

Back