7 Day Challenge...

lol @ workman

Glad you had a lovely time xx

Day 7 is fast approching, i have my weigh in tomorro, but not really sure wat i have lost as my scales are playing up! How you ladies getting along?

getting on great gg. Its my wedding anniversary today and would normally have gone out for a slap up meal, as well as the chocs that hubby usually buys me. Not a morsel has passed my lips. I'll celebrate my anniversary properly next year when I am slim..

Ive stopped weighing myself at home as was getting completely obsessed.

I'VE BEEN NAUGHTY

Good morning folks

Shaza was very bad last ~ went out with hubby and friends and had copious amounts of gin and tonic :party0016:and then went for an indian meal :sign0007: Didnt really enjoy it so left most of it ~ all the time I sat there (even though very drunk) I kept thinking "what I am doing I dont even want this food"

Any way its done now so that's that, back on SS today, I still hope I will loose around 3lb and I will be happy with that this week.

Not being hard on my self as I have had very bad news with the company I work for going bust and me being redundant. Things happen for a reason and something good is already in the pipeline. I went out with one of my work colleages and I think we just need to kick up our heels a bit and lighten the mood.

Had a brill time ~ went to town (Derby) which was manic as it the end of the month (payday) and everyone was out. Then went to a soul night ~ fabulous music so did us all the world of good. Arrived home at 4 ish (dirty stop out shar shar) to the birds singing and getting light LOL

Weigh day for me is Thursday so from now till then I am on damage limitation diet wise

Luv Luv

Hi all!
Went for my weigh in today and i lost 3lbs which im pretty happy with, cos right at the last min (end of day 6) i dont know what was at matter with me, i went on some kinda binge, i gave in to chicken. I dont know why i did it...and i wasnt even hungry!! But onwards and upwards!!!

Well done to all you ladies!!!!

Really enjoyed the 7 dayz (well most of it lol)

Back