7 Day Challenge...

Everyones doing great!!! Have managed to do 3 litres today (which is very good for me) i only ever do the min. Wannalose8stone, i have also been feeling really tired today...so i think its gonna be an early night for me 2nite.

Keep up the hard work guys xxxx

had a couple (literally) of Hula Hoops. I think it was cos they are salted, I used to have loadsof salt on my plate. now cos of CD I can;t......
But other than that... have had a good day!
Now my challenge is to get through tomorrow without any bl**dy hula hoops!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck for your weigh in ladies, let us know how it goes xxxx

ohh gosh...no loo. How long will it be off for?

I must admit when i go for my weigh in i do eat or drink anything before hand...just to make sure i do add any extra lbs on.

Well done wannalose8stone!!! Thats excellent, over a stone in 2 weeks!!! xxxxx

Hey!

"step away from the cuboards" lol lol Dont eat now hun...you have done so well with your weigh in, over a STONE in 2 WEEKS!!! Try drinking more water or how about making some crisps with your soup that you could pick at? Or do you have any bars?? I used to make lovely lil biscuits with the caramel n toffe bars, they used to taste like lil honey combe!!!

Or what about doing somthing to take your mind off of the food...a bath/a walk etc.

Or another thing i used to do was pretend i was having a "three course meal" lol lol

i would split all of my packs bars in half. for starters i would have crisps made from my soup pack. (veg)

main course i would have soup with dumplings in it made from the mix.

and dessert i would have straw mousse with crumbled cokkie biscuits on top and make some choc sauce from the choc pack too.

although its a lot of faffing about with the packs, splitting them etc etc. was quite fun to make them up, and took my find of eating somthing i shouldnt lol

thanks gg. think I was feeling a bit down after 3lb loss - not because 3lb isnt fab, but because I thought I had lost 7lb this week.
On another thread Kath just told me that a litre of water weighs 2lb 6oz and I had drunk nearly two litres this morning before weigh in lol. Thats got me feeling much better and I definately wont drink before weigh in next week.

The temptation to eat has gone now she has told me that.
xx

Well done you wannalose8stone !!!!!

Keep focused as from mine and other "old" SS its really really hard once you cheat. Trust me DON'T EAT ~ STAY AWAY FROM THE FOOD it's nots worth it and it is really harder to restart.

Lost nearly 4lb this morning so thats 83 altogether so next week will have hit the 6 stone mark

Not struggling today ~ not hungry at all but still not drinking enough water to get a good lose

How's everyone else doing

I have been too busy to eat! I have had my water but had no loo! cue me nipping to the site office to spend a penny! (I am having renovations done on my house)
It's my wedding anniversary today so tonight I am having chicken and salad cos hubby wants me to eat with him tonight! Back ss'ing in the morning though!

I hope you have a lovely evenin sppoky and congratulations!!! enjoy ya chicken salad xxxxx

How was your anniversary yesterday spooky?

How are you all getting on?

Just had my brekkie, i think ive overdone it on the water, i swear i can hear it moving about in my belly when i walk lol lol

Hi all
Had a good evening yesterday after clearing up from heating engineers! Had chicken and salad for my tea and today I am back ss'ing! Have electricians in today so I can;t get into the kitchen, the house is full of dust, and one of the workmen is singing and he is NOT in tune!!!!!! :sign0007: bit annoying but there you go!

Back