7 day kick start diet

stivesliz said:
I think that those posts and mine overlapped as they werent there when I posted mine. If they had been then I wouldnt have asked any further questions.

Wow!! Hell of an overlap me thinks! Those posts were there as it's been a few months since they were originally written, and about 4 hours since someone else said it wasn't to be discussed on minis :)

stivesliz said:
Well I didn't see them! It's a shame I'm not quite as efficient as some people on here.

It's not about being 'efficient' but about reading things before making comments when people are just trying to help!!

Flippin heck!

The thing with FF is Slimming World have asked for it not to be discussed on here in detail. They do look on here.

There were not many posts on this thread.

Let's move on. Perhaps time to ask Sandy to close this one!

jaylou said:
Flippin heck!

The thing with FF is Slimming World have asked for it not to be discussed on here in detail. They do look on here.

There were not many posts on this thread.

Let's move on. Perhaps time to ask Sandy to close this one!

Good idea!

That kickstart plan is nothing to do with fast forward, its just extra easy recipes!

sparklesazzy said:
That kickstart plan is nothing to do with fast forward, its just extra easy recipes!

The op talks about a plan with units! Therefore that is FF-hence the issue of not talking about it

Well I didn't see them! It's a shame I'm not quite as efficient as some people on here.

I know what you mean. You probably didn't reload the page - i do it all the time, as I'm sure others have. Best not talk about the FF plan. (looks like hell anyway so the actual Slimming World plan is sooo much more worth it). Okay I'm done posting about ItWhichShouldNotBeNamed!

I know what you mean. You probably didn't reload the page - i do it all the time, as I'm sure others have. Best not talk about the FF plan. (looks like hell anyway so the actual Slimming World plan is sooo much more worth it). Okay I'm done posting about ItWhichShouldNotBeNamed!

I genuinely didnt see the other posts lol even if they were from eons ago! Am still getting the hang of this website but seem to be getting told off quite a lot lol! x

Back