• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

7 day kick start diet

Hi. Newbie here. Can you tell me why the 7 day kick start diet works with units and not green or red or whatever the others are. I am a bit confused, never done SW before. Always either counted calories or WW.
I have not joined a club just doing on my own with a pack I bought off ebay for £1.99. Money is a bit tight. Thank you.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:
I think you are referring to 'fast forward', which is a plan that should only be done under the guidance of a consultant as it is individually tailored. It's a sort of 'last resort' plan when losses have stalled, not for your first week.

Just ignore that, and go for either the red, green or extra easy plan :) I recommend the magazine, which gives a menu plan for a week, if you're new to SW and a bit confused about how to start!

I think you are referring to 'fast forward', which is a plan that should only be done under the guidance of a consultant as it is individually tailored. It's a sort of 'last resort' plan when losses have stalled, not for your first week.

Just ignore that, and go for either the red, green or extra easy plan :) I recommend the magazine, which gives a menu plan for a week, if you're new to SW and a bit confused about how to start!
I was curious about this too - Thanks for the info!!

laura2481

Silver Member
The fast forward plan is seriously restrictive. I have done it once when I was in a real rut (my consultant gave me it) It was seriously miserable, and I managed one day on FF before going back to normal EE/Green/Red. I actually had a really good loss that week though because I was so happy to be eating 'normally' rather than that super restrictive FF I had a low syn week and lots of speed foods!

Definitely ignore the Fast Forward bit and start with Extra Easy, Red or Green. It's unusual that that was even in a pack. There's not many around..

:)

I would just skip it and jump straight in to the plan thats what i have done cause i thought the whole motto of slimming world was that its not a diet as such but a healthy way of eating so it seems strange for them to through a diet into it doesn't it?

jaylou

Gold Member
Because SW have asked us not to discuss it on here.

FF is a tailor made, consultant given plan for individuals who are really struggling and have tried everything else.

It shouldn't be shared.

The magazine is great as the lady above says and it even gives you the shopping list of what to buy!