7 Day SS'ing Challenge - EPISODE IV

Thanks Sarah! I know, I don't even want to think about why he didnt tell me in person. I hope he doesn't think I'm unnaproachable too!

I have a confession, because I was miserable I ate. I'm not proud of myself and knew exactly what I was doing but I just wanted to. I have done it, feel much better and now wil drink a bottle of water and go to sleep. Tomorrow is another day and instead of a seven day SS challenge it will be a 5 day one for me!

I have just had a think to myself and I am really determined to stick to it. Even more so than usual because when I am hot and skinnier in a few months time I am going to buy the hottest outfit and make sure he sees me in it - that will teach him to dump me via email!

Chika, I hope that you have had a good sleep. Draw a line under the eating episode, today is a new day!

I think that the idea of rocking up looking hot is the best idea ever! My ex (of 14 years) was cheating on me and when we split up my world fell apart. However just a year or so later I had completed LL, lost 6 stone and was a bridesmaid at his brother's wedding. The look on his face when I rocked up looking gorgeous was pretty comical. And he had to spend the whole day looking at me, because he was official photographer. His new girlf was there and her nose was certainly put out of joint!! (I have a few photos on the link in my sig if you wanna take a look!).

I was thinking about the wedding this weekend because Sunday was the couple's first anniversary and I remembered a piece of advise another miniminer friend gave me at the time, because I was so low "The best revenge ever is to live the best possible life". How very true!

So darling, wake up today and live that wonderful life of yours and we're with you xxx

Hi Guys...

Have just caught up on the thread and Chika I'm so sorry for what you're going through at the moment...

:hug99:

No guy that does what he's done (via flipping email) is worth a single tear. If he's finished things because of any of the reasons you've listed, then he sounds a pretty shallow person and you knocking up slim, beautiful, radiant, sexy will probably have the desired effect...!

Things happen for a reason and I'm a firm believer of that - someone special will come into your life when you least expect it and you'll mean the world to one another.

Just to make you giggle, I met my OH on Friends Reunited Dating...! I have to say, I really enjoyed being on there and had some really nice dates and met some really nice men. Have been with my OH since Feb last year so that's 20 months...! Blimey that's gone quick..! Now he's a converted Mother Funkers fan and bless him must wonder what the heck has he got involved with... :D

Had a good day so far on CD - have had a couple of black coffees (which my taste buds are growing to like)... my breakfast tetra and have nearly finished my first jug of water...

How's everyone else doing today?

Chika - keep at it - there's only one person who can make you the person you visualise and want to be and that's you - you can so do this girlie...! :)

Hope you're having a good day Westie :)

H x

Have really struggled with the water today and of course I'm home and searching the kitchen for something to eat....!

I only managed to drink one of my 1.5L of water but had 3 black coffees.!

I've had 2 tetras as well.

I've just made up my other 1.5L of water with some S/Berry so will get glugging but I could eat my own arm at the moment...

I hate this time of day...

How's everyone else...?

H xx

Hey darling, this is also my worst time. I always associate this time with coming home from school/work and "snacking" aka binging!

I still save myself a pack for this time - just had a soup.

Please be strong, you only have a few more days to the launch. Sending you +ve :vibes::vibes::vibes: and lots of :hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99:.

Hope everything is falling into place nicely. Which dress have you decided on?

I'm doing well again today - 3 packs down and 3.5 litres water.

Glug some more babes and it will help, you know it will :tear_drop:

Thanks Westie... have to admit to just eating one of DS Plaice Goujouns...

Am glugging... Am glugging....

I'm going to wear the Julian Macdonald dress with the pink satin shoes and bling I bought new from Accessorize...

You've done good today girlie....

We must keep strong...! :cry:

H x

Boo from Greece! Hope episode 4 goes well for you all. See you in Episode 5! It's chucking it down here, I am sitting in Corfu wearing jeans and a fleece, what's that all about?! So much for me getting a nice tan! It's wetter here than the west coast of scotland!

It's so grim here we might be flying to athens tomorrow to get some dry weather for a few days, then flying back to Corfu to catch our flight home. MADNESS!

Mocha

Gutted about the rain but Athens is a fb city so you will have fun there. How is everyone doing, Hannah i can't wait to see these dresses. After yesterday's little blip (I've forgotten his name already) I'm all fired up and ready to go. Even though I ate loads of carbs in my mini feast I was back in ketosis by the morning so all is well in Chikaland. Thanks for all the support ladies, it means a lot to me!

Great to hear from Mochaj - enjoy the rest of your break misses and we're see you on hear next week...!

Chika - you sound fab today - so positive..! You're strong and I'm confident you're going to do fab on this diet..!

I've just put DS to bed so will be cracking on soon trying to get everything in a orderly fashion for Friday... Just sold another 4 tickets over the phone tonight which is great..!

I've searched the Debenhams site for my Julian Macdonald dress but it isn't on there - will have another look tonight.

OH is bringing a camera on the night to take photos (he did City and Guilds in digital photography last year) so hope to have some good photos to post on here after Friday...!

Will post before heading to bed but must crack on with doing some work...

H xx

Ok.... so today is going to be a mixture of good and bad....

Dropped DS to breakfast club this morning and whilst driving realised I was finding it hard to steer so when I checked the car I had a puncture in the passenger front wheel so after dropping of DS I called the AA and waited for over 1½hrs for rescue man to turn up and fix it... embarassing really, feel like I should be able to do it myself but even he admited it can be quite complex now on new cars and that he's doing them all the time..!

I was just about to drive off to get to work and mobile rung and it was reporter from local radio station KMFM who wanted to do interview for Mother Funkers which she's going to air throughout tomorrow which is fantastic. Waffled on abit excitedly but at the end of the day I'm promoting a dance night for women not the scary facts of smoking..!!

Got to work and there was a voicemail on moible from a local rag who's running the story tomorrow and wanted me to whizz over a photo so have sent the one of Louis and I that's on my gallery where we're both laughing and cuddling... so hopefully that's ok..!

Anyway, as you can probably tell things are manic....

Back to CD, didn't want to glugg too much water whilst sat in the car in the nursery car park so am glugging like mad now at my first 1.5L bottle of water. Have had 1 tetra pack so doing ok today...

Hope everyone else is ok?

H xx

What a day Hannah!!

At least the less good stuff happened first so your day could only get better. How exciting all that publicity is invaluable. I'm so excited for you and can't wait to see photos.

How are you doing now? Have you managed to glug some more?

Sorry I didn't get on much yesterday. I was out last night and must admit to a couple of G&Ts, but no ill effects and I'm back on full SS today.

I've had 2 packs so far and about 3 litres of water. Hoping for 5 by the end of the day.

Hope your weather is better Mocha and that you are having a relaxing time anyway. :D

Well I'm almost done for the day. 3 packs done (3rd one was an afterthought as I had almost forgotten that I had it still to have).

5 litres of water have been downed and on a decaff black coffee now.

Gonna head to bed soon because I had a very late night last night and want to be on top form tomorrow.

Hannah, hope you are ok. I imagine that you've got hundreds of last minute things to sort. Hope to catch up with you before the launch, if not good luck and lots of hugs xxx

Brave Decision.... hope I can stick to it..!

Hi Ladies....

CD UPDATE

I'm afraid, Mother Funkers took over everything over the weekend and I lost all will to stick to CD. I didn't eat excessively but I ate none the less and failed miserably on my water intake.

I'm due my WI this evening and I've no doubt I've either stayed the same or put on... so I've decided to ask her not to tell me what my result is tonight.

I know my last official WI last Monday, said I was 13st 1.5lb (although my own scales said I was down to 12st 12lb on Friday).

So although I've probably got at least a stone to get into the 11's, I've decided to ask her not to tell me my WI result each week now until I reach the 11's....!

I'll be starting another SS Challenge which you're more than welcome to jump on but if not don't worry but I need to do it for me after a weekend "off the wagon"...

Thank's to everyone for reading my MF threads and posting their Good Luck wishes or Well Done wishes - they're much appreciated..!

Hope everyone else is ok and I promise once all the paperwork is out of the way from Friday, I'll be catching up on the Daily Threads and everyone elses progress....

Take care
H xx

Hello everyone!
Im back with a bang today from my holidays! Needless to say CD did not happen on holidays. I did try...honestly. Firstly I got a load of hassle in the airport about carrying liquids with me (bags were searched in Atlanta) then when we got there everything was fast or fried food. We searched and found a lovely resteurant and I ordered a chicken salad with sauce on the side. It came out with the sauce on the side but smothered in cheese....they wouldnt take it back and I was starving so it went down hill from there. I wasnt exactly bad but I wasnt good either!

Anyway....I had a great holiday..really enjoyed myself. Back on the shakes today so hopefully I havent done too much damage. I walked the legs off myself (about 5 miles a day). Someone told me that after flying you are heavier for a few days?? Is that true??

Anyway...Im gonna read all the posts now to catch up. So ill be back in a bit.

Back