7 Days of SS!!!! Have hitched my wagon back up!!

I am looking out for you SS'ers this week, you can do it. I am with you; I have been SS since 7th Jan bar the AAMW and this week I am "looking" at a bowl of fruit and other stuff that my house guests have and its AWFULLY TEMPTING to pick but nothing NOTHING is going in except CD choices. B****r its hard, so I am with you guys.

I'm with you all on your next 7 days - THESE DAMN scales aint moving girls :mad::mad::mad:.....

Sam - sorry you've had nasty few days - big cyber hug coming over, I need one back as I've SS'd not cheated (actually not cheated since I started) and this is the 2nd time scales havent budged....:sigh::sigh::sigh:

WE CAN DO THIS! :D:D:D:D

And me too please, daughters b'day yesterday and blipped all 'round Windsor! count me in deffo ladies please:D!!

Hey hun
I was in Windsor too - If I'd've know you were up to no good I could've chased ya all over the town!!!!!! :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass:

Can I join in this week please ? Got today and tomorrow left of AAM and then back to regular SS on Wed - must make sure to buy bars so I don't miss chewing.

Good luck everyone :D

Me too ladies! Can I join you, I had the most awfully sad day at work yesterday and drove straight to Dominos on the way home. I am the worlds worst comfort eater. :break_diet:
WE CAN DO IT!!!!!!
:jelous:

Id love to get on the wagon with you all but im worried my big fat bottom might break it!!!

we can all do it,i have my weight in tonight but not good as been off diet for a wk since holiday,lets keep every1 updated this will help me x

I'm in definately, I've had a week from hell.

Hi Spooks and Co...

I'm still on last weeks but I'll hang on in this thread... my weeks run from Thursday to Thursday... still on Day 5 but doing well

(OK... so I had a slight hiccup with a slice of birthday cake this morning) :busted:

but apart from that.... I'm doing great.... Dropped about 7lb now this week (just love the first week back!!!)

Doing ok so far today, buti have drunk no where near enough water! I am mobile in my job, going to peoples houses, so it makes it awkward if i drink too much (needing the loo all the time!). Gonna go gussle a litre now.

I'm in, I ate so much Sat and Sun, I am looking forward to the break from food.

Fantastic Spooky! :D I've been good too so far, not enough water and 2 satchets to go!!

I can't do the quote thing yet but I wish you had seen me Time4ME! You would have marvelled at the speed my hand reached my mouth!! Dropped nothing either!! All without the use of a safety net too!!!:eek:

Next time I'm in Windsor I'll give you a head-start!!:D

Beginning today I will no longer worry about yesterday.
It is in the past and the past will never change.
Only I can change by choosing to do so.

Beginning today I will no longer worry about tomorrow.
Tomorrow will always be there, waiting for me to make the most of it.
But I cannot make the most of tomorrow without first
making the most of today.

Beginning today I will look in the mirror and I will see a person worthy
of my respect and admiration.
This capable person looking back at me is someone I enjoy spending time
with and someone I would like to get to know better.

Beginning today I will cherish each moment of my life.
I value this gift bestowed upon me in this world and I will unselfishly
share this gift with others.
I will use this gift to enhance the lives of others.

Beginning today I will take a moment to step off the beaten path and to
revel in the mysteries I encounter.
I will face challenges with courage and determination.
I will overcome what barriers there may be which hinder my quest for
growth and self-improvement.

Beginning today I will take life one day at a time, one step at a time.
Discouragement will not be allowed to taint my positive self-image,
my desire to succeed or my capacity to love.

Beginning today I walk with renewed faith in human kindness.
Regardless of what has gone before, I believe there is hope
for a brighter and better future.

Beginning today I will open my mind and my heart.
I will welcome new experiences. I will meet new people.
I will not expect perfection from myself nor anyone else: perfection does not exist in an imperfect world.
But I will applaud the attempt to overcome human foibles.

Beginning today I am responsible for my own happiness and I will do
things that make me happy . . .
admire the beautiful wonders of nature, listen to my favorite music,
pet a kitten or a puppy, soak in a bubble bath . . .
pleasure can be found in the most simple of gestures.

Beginning today I will learn something new; I will try something
different; I will savor all the various flavors life has to offer.
I will change what I can and the rest I will let go.
I will strive to become the best me I can possibly be.
Beginning today. And every day.

Well I am inspired. I have read IWS "statement" for want of a better description and think we should print it out and put it by the mirror. In fact I will.

Back