7 Days of SS!!!! Have hitched my wagon back up!!

spooky

Banned
After my cr@p weekend which I ate carbs, carbs and more carbs, I get back on the SS wagon TODAY.
Am aiming day to day, but ultimate aim this week is to do all 7 days and not fall at day 2 or 3 like I normally do!

So.... here's our new thread! :D

ME ME ME!!!

Me too You don't even want to know what I have eaten this weekend. I have had such a crappy start with CD that I am thinking of this as week one again

I'm here too...................Lets all get through this week with no one falling off the wagon.

HOLD TIGHT EVERYONE!

OMG - what are we all like? Arses in gear ladies xxx

I will to,getting weighted tonight!Not good, been back from holiday since thursday start ss but keep falling off the wagon,bk on it tonday 100%!! Good luck all

Im joining aswell, i need to get back on the ss wagon desperately , i have gained 2 stone since my last attempt at this diet, so count me in ladies, if i can get 7 days under my belt i know ill be on my way.:):)

I am on lighter life but can I join in to please, got to shift this 1/2 stone i have gained!!

Im in, ive managed first day yesterday so day 2 for me but need all the help I can get!!

Just got back from the docs and my blood pressure is up again so I HAVE to get this right now. I am just going to do my walk away the pounds dvd. 1 litre water and no packs so far.

Ive started again today so count me in aswell. :)

Back