7 down 66 to go!!Journey to a new me!!!

Well hello,

I've tried doing this before and I have somehow never kept it up :eek::eek:. I have been reading some of your very inspirational and often very humerous diaries and would like to share my journey too...

My name is Sarah Lou and I live in East Yorks. I am recently married and have 2 kids.

I have done SW for years though with one thing and another I have fallen off the wagon..(a few times!!).:rolleyes:

For some reason though, this time is different. I am feeling focused and am doing the thing I have never done before. Planning!!! I am usually a 'grab and go' kinda gal, but that has NEVER got me in a place I want to be!

So, armed with my endless notepads,jotters,lists of syns and meal plans (which are constantly changing) I am off to battle my foe. Flab!!!:mad::mad::mad:

I started back in January at my local SW club. My C is lovely, and very helpful and realistic.

My first few weeks were like a see-saw, lose some then gain some and then lose a pound and gain it back grrr..but on Tuesday (my weigh night) I got my first 1/2 stone award.:cool: (Yay me!) and I am really chuffed. I nearly always do GREEN days, so my day today was:

B/Fast 2 weetabix (HEB) with 150ml semi-skimmed milk (HEA) (the rest I will use in coffee+tea).

Lunch
2 ryvita(HEB) with cottage cheese, cucmber and red onion. A Mullerlight yogurt and a packet of Quavers (4 1/2 Syns).

Dinner Mixed herb omlette,SW Chips,mushrooms and mushy peas with 42g Reduced fat cheddar (HEA) and 1 tbsp extra light mayo.(1/2 Syn)
Pudding was raspberries (Yummy!)

I LOVE cheesey chips they are the best!!!:D:D:D

Well, I'm back again!

Another good day for me anyway ;). I managed my goal of walking for and hour each day for 7 days in a row..so I'm hoping that will help me with my weightloss!:cool::cool::cool:

Another GREEN day for me::)

B/Fast 28g Porrige Oats (HEB) and 125ml (1/2 HEA)semi skimmed milk (rest for tea+coffee)

Snack 1 banana

Lunch
2 slices Wholemeal bread (400g loaf) (HEB) + baked beans and 42g reduced fat cheddar (HEA)+Mullerlight Yogurt and some grapes

Dinner Quorn stir fry, chilli, mushrooms and egg noodles =fresh slices of pineapple.

Treat 1x 2 finger Kit-Kat (5 1/2 Syns)

2 more days 'til weigh in, I hope I've done well.

Back