7 Minute Workout App

Just wondered if anyone if has tried the new fitness app that everyone seems to be talking about - Its called '7 Minute Workout Challenge' and is #1 on the iTunes store and all the reviews seem positive. Just thought if see if anyone had any experience of using it before I download it?

Just wondered if anyone if has tried the new fitness app that everyone seems to be talking about - Its called '7 Minute Workout Challenge' and is #1 on the iTunes store and all the reviews seem positive. Just thought if see if anyone had any experience of using it before I download it?

No sorry not seen it but I'd be interested in knowing if it's any good too! They say short & intense is the best kind of exercise!

Not heard of it! Please do let us know if you get it, and if it's any good :)

I shall give it a go later. I'm not doing it while I'm at work!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I looked at the one that's in the top charts - green with a timer clock on it .. Paid one 69p

I got that one - I don't mind if its only 69p plus hopefully there won't be any adverts!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just did it with my kids doing it too lol

Downloaded it and really liking it so far! Intense 7 minute workout is really good for me as I'm not into going into the gym and this can be done easily in the morning etc,

Back