7 months to loose 6 stone

nataliej

Silver Member
So happy mini mins is back!!!! always found being on here really helped with loosing the pounds.

I started slimming world from home 6 weeks ago, currently lossed 10Ibs which I'm a little disappointed with but I need to start doing more exercise! I follow mostly green days as I'm a veggie, but I throw in the odd EE day for a boost.

Hoping to loose 6stone by June 2016 for a road trip holiday in America ...it can be done!

Starting my food diary off in the morning... And it's weigh day .

Here's to a good week on plan xx

I'm really happy it's back too! I know you can do it! I read so many stories on the slimming world website of peoples weight loss journey's so we know it's possible :D Are you continuing Slimming World at home or going to group? You will have such a a fab time on your road trip! :D Hope you're having a great week! xx

Its hard not to be disappointed when we put so much pressure on ourselves (though 10is fab and id take that in 6 weeks time!!) But just think 10lbs - 1stone is a dress size and you def should be starting to notice a difference in your clothes by now. Also that averages at over 1.6lbs a week which is amazing. SW average is 0.5 a week i believe so you are smashing that!

Good luck with weigh day :) xx

I'm really happy it's back too! I know you can do it! I read so many stories on the slimming world website of peoples weight loss journey's so we know it's possible :D Are you continuing Slimming World at home or going to group? You will have such a a fab time on your road trip! :D Hope you're having a great week! xx
Hi Lauren!
Weeks going great thank you, yours? I'm not going to group at the moment but I have all the books etc. from when I went earlier this year, been trying to save money with Xmas and the rest of it! I know the diet pretty well anyway haha I do it enough... Been on plan nearly 7 weeks now so going good!
It's true I read so many success stories on Instagram etc. very inspiring
what about you are you at group? How much do you want to loose?.... Thank you!! So excited to go on my travels

Its hard not to be disappointed when we put so much pressure on ourselves (though 10is fab and id take that in 6 weeks time!!) But just think 10lbs - 1stone is a dress size and you def should be starting to notice a difference in your clothes by now. Also that averages at over 1.6lbs a week which is amazing. SW average is 0.5 a week i believe so you are smashing that!

Good luck with weigh day :) xx
Thank you... Good way of putting it!!
Yes you're right, I'm happy with that loss... I haven't done much exercise either so can't moan at that! I think I've been loosing bits from everywhere so I can't notice it much in my clothes just yet! Hopefully soon though
I can see you've done amazingly already! What's your secret lol? Do you have much further to go? X

Little late posting my food diary been so busy today, had weigh day yesterday and lost 0.5lb was really hoping for more! I'm going to try to have healthy syns as much as possible... And cut down on sugar .See if that makes a difference.. Anybody have any tips on how to speed things up?
Breakfast
Pancakes made with 35g rolled oats (hexB) vanilla yogurt, eggs and 10g chia seeds. Served with frozen berries and banana- 2 syns for chia seeds
Lunch
Sandwich with 1 slice wholemeal bread (hexB) with cheese (hexA) and tomatoes
Salt & vinegar squares- 5 syns
Snack
Apple, 2 hazelnut coffees ( part of 2nd hexA)
Dinner
Steam vegetables (broccoli, sprouts, carrots) with new potatoes & gravy - I'll count 2 syns for the gravy

Cup of chocolate highlights (rest of my hexA) 2 syns
Finishing the day on 11 syns

Thank you... Good way of putting it!!
Yes you're right, I'm happy with that loss... I haven't done much exercise either so can't moan at that! I think I've been loosing bits from everywhere so I can't notice it much in my clothes just yet! Hopefully soon though
I can see you've done amazingly already! What's your secret lol? Do you have much further to go? X

You should be! Its a brilliant loss :)

I haven't done a lot of exercise either - just dog walking mainly with the odd swimming session thrown in (very rare!)

Awe thanks, I don't really think there is a secret - i certainly haven't always stuck to plan but when i haven't I've not beat myself up about it and got straight back on it. I definitely think going to a group helps...especially because I am so competitive! I think I have about 11 lbs to go. Then that will be 5 stone lost in total (I have finally committed to a target weight but this could all change as I might get there and think I'm still too big...i still feel big a lot of the time)
xx

You should be! Its a brilliant loss :)

I haven't done a lot of exercise either - just dog walking mainly with the odd swimming session thrown in (very rare!)

Awe thanks, I don't really think there is a secret - i certainly haven't always stuck to plan but when i haven't I've not beat myself up about it and got straight back on it. I definitely think going to a group helps...especially because I am so competitive! I think I have about 11 lbs to go. Then that will be 5 stone lost in total (I have finally committed to a target weight but this could all change as I might get there and think I'm still too big...i still feel big a lot of the time)
xx
I think that's the main thing, not beating yourself up about going off track for a day. I used to give up binge and then feel awful with myself and binge more lol vicious circle.
Wow well done you!! How long has that taken you? I'm sure you will good about yourself once at target. You could set it lower if you wanted? I think I'll be happy when I'm a size 10! Lol
I do want to go to group I think I'll go in the new year... I kinda want to lose a bit more before I go haha.

Breakfast- pancakes (hexB) (vanilla yogurt, 2 eggs, berries,syn free syrup and 15g chia seeds) so filling 3- syns for seeds
Snacks- Apple, quality street sweet (Grandad made me do it) haha 3 syns
Lunch- chilli chicken noodles, square crisps 5syns
Dinner- cheese and tomato on wholemeal toast (hexB) (hexA for cheese)wasn't too hungry
Cadbury highlights- 2 syns

Total syns today -13
Lots of veggies tomorrow to make up for the lack of them today!

Hope everyone's weekend is going good! I'm bloody freezing, so hard to keep the water intake up in this weather, just want to drink coffee all day lol.

So far I've had all bran and chopped banana for breakfast (hexB) & part of my (hexA) for milk

I've got 25weeks to lose 5 stone haha. I'll be happy with 4 but want 5 off overall xx

It's my cousins wedding. I haven't seen some people who are going fr years and I'd hate for people to think "God she's let herself go" I'm also veggie and o mostly green days xx

So weird I'm the same, i put on a lot of weight this past year and haven't seen a lot of people since. I dread bumping into them, they'd be horrified ha.
Ahhh fellow veggie, it's harder for us to get the protein lol. I'm used to filling up on carbs all the time.x

I know i am looking forward to the shopping would rather be shopping for America though hehe.
Oh I know I live off cheese and pasta and sauce. Need to get more quorn in. I do tend to use my syns on peanut butter though so that's some protein hehe

I know i am looking forward to the shopping would rather be shopping for America though hehe.
Oh I know I live off cheese and pasta and sauce. Need to get more quorn in. I do tend to use my syns on peanut butter though so that's some protein hehe
It's going to be much more fun dress shopping! I'll be living in shorts and vests ..but I'm excited to do a big spending spree!
Pasta n sauce cheese and broccoli is my fav it's so lush with grated cheese and I'm addicted to peanut butter too :)
Did we just become best friends? Hahaha
I really ain't keen on quorn pieces, I try to have lots of eggs.. I also add chia seeds to a lot of things which are high in protein too. Look into the, they're good :)

How's everyone's weekend going?
My diary for yesterday was;
  • Breakfast-40g all bran and chopped banana (hexB)& (hexA)
  • Apple, honeydew melon chunks
  • Lunch-Pasta n sauce cheese and broccoli (with left over milk from hexA)
  • Dinner- Vegetable chilli with brown rice & 30g cheese (chilli beans,baked beans,red pepper,onion) & wholemeal ww pitta (hexB) (hexA) for the cheese.
  • Mini bag of skittles (4syns), freddo bar (5syns) treatsize crunchie (4 syns)
Total syns -13

Back