7 months to loose 6 stone

Hello everyone,
Glad Monday is over for another week, just one more to go before Christmas holidays!!! Can I get a whoop whoop!?!! :D:D:D

Sunday my diary was;
B-All bran & chopped banana (hexB & hexA)
L-pear & melon, beans on toast (hexB)
D-chilli chicken fat free noodles
Snack- mini curly wurly, 3.5 syns & asda cereal bar 3.5 syns, salt and vinegar pufts 4 syns
Total syns- 11

Today's diary-
B- banana
L-Pom Bears (5 syns) and Costa skinny latte (hexA)
D- nut roast carvery (went shopping with my mum and grandad and he treated us to lunch so couldn't be rude)
S- asda cereal bar (hexB)& Apple.

I'm so worried about the carvery but it couldn't be helped, I was out all day and was so hungry by this point, I didn't have a Yorkshire pudding if it helps lol...I'm guessing syns for nut roast, gravy parsnips and oil. Can't be anymore than 10 syns right? I didn't have dinner to compensate? Lol I weigh in the morning....wish me luck!

At least it's still a loss hun! Don't beat yourself up about it - sometimes you're put into situations where eating high synned things is unavoidable. You could have had much worse, well done for skipping the yorkshire pudding (the best bit IMO along with the nut roast!!) You'll probably see a much bigger loss next week so I wouldn't worry too much xx

Hi zafira, wow you did so well, bet you're so pleased! I'm glad it can be done!..I need inspiration haha. So how much do you have left to lose?
That's an amazing story to tell, what a wedding that must have been! I always fancied getting married in Vegas...haha seems so stress free. What did you get up to there? ....that's a great idea to renew vows and will be a good incentive to go back and do it all again only with feeling fab in your dress! Although I'm sure you looked fab anyway!...
Thanks for following my journey, best of luck to you x

Hi,
I started SW ''this'' time round on 13 sept '14 @ 15st 4.5 lbs , I got down to 10st 13 on 20 June 2015 :)
Then had a few weeks ''holiday'' form SW on and off and put some back on and I've been like that still up until now:confused:
Am currently 12st 5.5 at last weigh in! 2 weeks previous I was 11st 12 (put on 7.5 lbs in 2 weeks!) ....but a few weeks ago I put on 6lb in one week and lost 7.5 the following week! :D
but my goal weight is 10st 4 ---so at my lowest in june I was only 9lbs from target!
Am just yo-yoing at the moment but know I can do it.....it's just this time of year now lol
Yes, it was a good wedding and honeymoon :D
Just me , hubby, wedding officiate and 2 friends (who live in northern Michigan)
We basically flew to NY hired a car and drove to Niagara falls (2 days there) then drove to northern Michigan to our friends, stayed there couple of days and then borrowed a motorcycle of theirs and we rode 2 days to South Dakota, spent 5 odd days at there and at Sturgis motorcycle rally (got married lol- didn't wear a dress - just jeans, white top , leather waistcoat, and a veil:D)
We didn't 'dress up'':) then we rode back , different route to northern Michigan again for a few days and then from there hire car back to NY for a few days there:).....we loved it!....saw loads, met loads of people, got a couple of thousand pics :D
We want to go back again - renew vows (I want to look slim in the next pics lol) and just go a different route next time see some more of the US , but go back to Sturgis as it was such a great atmosphere with just SO much to see & do:)

Anyway, you CAN lose the weight , just needs dedication and will power :D

Back