7 stone gone forever!

Wow! You look Incredible well done!

Absolutely amazing! u look great. What a total inspiration!!! I needed that!

You have done so well, congrats!

Amazing!!! Well done!

Any advice for a Cambridge newbie? Starting on SS on Saturday! 8-10 stone to shift!

Stick to it, don't come off plan thinking you will get back on it easy enough, you won't. The first time is the golden time! Try and reduce your carb intake for a couple of days immediately before you start, it might make the first few days a bit easier.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Stick to it, don't come off plan thinking you will get back on it easy enough, you won't. The first time is the golden time! Try and reduce your carb intake for a couple of days immediately before you start, it might make the first few days a bit easier.

Thanks for the advice. Fabulous to see you have lost over 5 and a half stone since August! Really motivates me to succeed. What has your weight loss done to your dress size if you dont mind me asking?

I lost 2 stone from jan to april last year, not doing CWP. I then started CWP and lost 4st 5lbs in 15 weeks, came off plan ready for holiday, gained 7lbs then had a Caribbean cruise over Christmas and new year, gained back 13lbs, then had an operation and gained another 3lbs. Just lost my post op and holiday gain, need tonlose another 7lbs to get to my lightest weight. I started last year a size 24 to 26, now wearing 14 to 16.

I lost 2 stone from jan to april last year, not doing CWP. I then started CWP and lost 4st 5lbs in 15 weeks, came off plan ready for holiday, gained 7lbs then had a Caribbean cruise over Christmas and new year, gained back 13lbs, then had an operation and gained another 3lbs. Just lost my post op and holiday gain, need tonlose another 7lbs to get to my lightest weight. I started last year a size 24 to 26, now wearing 14 to 16.

WOW! That is fabulous! I feel like I will NEVER be a 14-16! Do you feel amazing?

Have you found you have any excess skin or do you tone/train aswell as doing cambridge? What day is your WI?

You look incredible, so inspirational well done! In only in day 4, feel like I have such a long way to go!

WOW! That is fabulous! I feel like I will NEVER be a 14-16! Do you feel amazing?

Have you found you have any excess skin or do you tone/train aswell as doing cambridge? What day is your WI?

WI is Tuesdays :) it feels fab being smaller, infact I was wearing some size 12s on holiday too. I have a huge motivation, I need to lose weight for IVF, and I am about 10.5lbs away from that! I want to lose as much as I can before I start it though. Skin is OK at the moment, but I know I will be left with bingo wings and saggy stomach...

Wow, you look fab. I hope this isn't insulting but you look younger now than you did when you were 7st heavier! I don't know about losing 7st, you look like you have lost 7 years!! Well done! I'm only on day 4 SS with 10st to lose and this has really motivated me :)

WI is Tuesdays :) it feels fab being smaller, infact I was wearing some size 12s on holiday too. I have a huge motivation, I need to lose weight for IVF, and I am about 10.5lbs away from that! I want to lose as much as I can before I start it though. Skin is OK at the moment, but I know I will be left with bingo wings and saggy stomach...

Hi Ruth, how was your weigh in today? i dont think you could get anything more motivating that being able to have IVF. I wish you all the best, you have come so far already, another 10.5lbs is so so achievable!

Wow, you look fab. I hope this isn't insulting but you look younger now than you did when you were 7st heavier! I don't know about losing 7st, you look like you have lost 7 years!! Well done! I'm only on day 4 SS with 10st to lose and this has really motivated me :)

Teebee, we have about the same amount of weight to lose. I am starting on Saturday. Its good that we are starting at about the same time and with the same amount of weight to lose, we should be a good encouragement for each other. How are you feeling? Have you taken any before pictures? What day is your WI?

Hi Ruth, how was your weigh in today? i dont think you could get anything more motivating that being able to have IVF. I wish you all the best, you have come so far already, another 10.5lbs is so so achievable!

4lbs off this week, 1st 2.5lbs in 2 weeks! Thank you xx

Thanks so much everyone!

It is so worth it so keep it up!

week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 lbs week three- no weigh in week four- 11 lbs week 5- 5 1/2 lbs week 6- 4 lbs week 7- 1 lb week 8- 10 lbs week 9- 4.5 lbs week 10- 3.5 lbs wk 11- 2 lbs wk12- 6.5 lbs wk 13- 2.5 lbs wk 14- 2.5 lbs wk 17- 3.5 lbs wk 18 - 5 lbs week 19 - 5.5 lbs week 21 - 1.5 + week 22 - 4 lbs week 25 - 2.5 lbs week 28 - 1.5 lbs

Back