7 stone in 6 months!

Bulk lunches are the best idea ever!! :D it just makes them much more exciting! :) I do a lot of exercise. The key is finding what you enjoy. My exercise is now my social life. Most of my friends were unhealthy and now I have a whole host of friends who can give me tips and help me out! I started doing Zumba twice a week and then I added a toning class, and then a step... And then a spin... And then Thai chi and yoga and now I do a big mix of all sorts! I didn't even have the confidence to enter a gym at first. I had to bite the bullet! How are you getting on? What would you like to lose?

Oh and treat night is anything... I spend all week dreaming about what I would like to eat... Some weeks it's as simple as a packet of monster munch or a bar of chocolate and other weeks its like lasagne etc. I still stick to a sensible portion size for treat night! Liquid calories are important to watch too!

I would like to lose 8 stone 10. I have lost 3 stone so far this year. I don't really do liquid cals, I drink mostly water and tea. I do a fair amount of dancing, but dancing isn't a high cal burner.

I do dancing too. In the form of Zumba and Dancercise. It's totally under estimated. I think it's how much you put into it that makes the difference! I'm just heading up to the 8 stone off mark now!! If I can do 8 stone in 8 months I will be a happy lady. I bought my first size 10 cloths the other week down from a 22. It is achievable!!

I do dancing too. In the form of Zumba and Dancercise. It's totally under estimated. I think it's how much you put into it that makes the difference! I'm just heading up to the 8 stone off mark now!! If I can do 8 stone in 8 months I will be a happy lady. I bought my first size 10 cloths the other week down from a 22. It is achievable!!
Well done - that's a wonderful achievement - you look great. And it's proof you don't need a magic potion or a group or a protein bar - just lots of determination and making your weight loss a priority. People are always looking for the solution - people are always asking me what I've done (and I didn't give up that much at the start so have had slow losses) but truth be told they don't listen to the answer of eat less, move more, sleep well and repeat. Daily.
I hear you on the friends thing too - I'm sat here and can't get any of my friends to come for a jog, swim or even just a walk - I'd normally see them at work or the pub and find there's very little to keep us in touch now, as Friday nights and Sunday afternoons I'd rather be swimming than drinking. Oh well.
Well done again - you must be so delighted with yourself.

Size 10 seems like a dream. I would love to be size 10. You are such an inspiration. I love dancing. I'm enjoying tap at the min. Ballet used to be my favourite. I hope to have done 3 and a half stone in 4 months. I will be happy if I can, but that means I only have 9 days left to lose 6 lb

Size 10 seems like a dream. I would love to be size 10. You are such an inspiration. I love dancing. I'm enjoying tap at the min. Ballet used to be my favourite. I hope to have done 3 and a half stone in 4 months. I will be happy if I can, but that means I only have 9 days left to lose 6 lb

As porkscratching says the important thing is to NOT give up and 6lbs is unrealistic in just 9 days! I've had mega losses of 8lbs in a week but its not healthy. I wouldn't recommend it. I have some mega downsides to losing weight so fast!! It's important to take it steady.

Ahh thanks porkscratching!! Keep going!! I'm just starting to think about protein but only because I have lose skin on my arms. It's driving me insane. I wear a vest top and my tummy looks good but my arms are the bane of my life!! I'm considering bulking them up with muscle to help fill out the skin.

This is unreal!!! I need to lose 7 stone, u look amazing :)

Ahh thanks porkscratching!! Keep going!! I'm just starting to think about protein but only because I have lose skin on my arms. It's driving me insane. I wear a vest top and my tummy looks good but my arms are the bane of my life!! I'm considering bulking them up with muscle to help fill out the skin.
I hear you about the arms. Mine were awful - still not great but getting better - I'd say try kettlebells, it has helped but some of it is just loose skin under the tops of my arms & so some of it will always be there but am getting good definition on the tops now. Muscle (but not popping or anything!) is better than skinny any day.

Had to post this ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1366829683.104019.jpg

Wow well done hun! You look amazing! Plus what a lovely incentive to lose weight for :) fab!!

Fantastic well done love your dress, you look like a different person

You look fabulous well done you. X X

you look amazing! Well done :) How have you managed to lose so much? I'm aiming to lose 4 stone in 5 months so any tips would be great

Back