7 stone or more to lose?

Hi,

I was just wondering has anyone got 8 stone or more to lose as I am in for the long haul with just over 9 stone to lose and I have full intentions for getting back into it straight after the wedding. I know we are all in this together but over the past few months I have noticed that with some people who have had only a couple of stone to lose, we have had lost contact so thought if anyone was in the same boat as myself maybe we could support each other as we would have the same amount to lose. Anyways let me know what ya think, it looks like I am going to be here for another few months and would like to reach my goal via July or August at the latest but I know its achievable once I stick my mind on to it!! :D

Hey not me, but I was thinking that today about how many people have just suddenly stopped posting... Its a shame :(

yea I know as I think the support should be there as well even if ya have reached your goal. I know ive noticed quite a few that hasn't come back since I have joined which makes the trip more harder considering we are all in this together.

I'm still lurking on this board even though I have switched to W8...its good to still keep in touch xxx

iv got lots to loose hun looking to have reached most of it gone by july august (well heres hoping anyway) so im planning on being around for a looong time fingers crossed. it seems like lots of people have dissapeared lately, maybe there just having a little time off it. hope they come bk soon we miss there words of inspiration dont we x x

Heya, had 6.5, now about 2.5..
yea of course we're all in this together and when Im done I promise Ill stay until ur done miss!! when weddings over and u can concentrate on it again you'll get there. one step at a time..

I agree...

I think maybe some people have fallen off the wagon and are maybe ashamed to come back?

I think it would still be nice to hear from them though for as you say the support, Like we all start of with the same intentions and say we will be buddies etc but they dont come back :(

I pm them but dont get a reply either!

Im afraid that im here for life and you'se wont be able to get rid of me :)

I agree...

I think maybe some people have fallen off the wagon and are maybe ashamed to come back?

I think it would still be nice to hear from them though for as you say the support, Like we all start of with the same intentions and say we will be buddies etc but they dont come back :(

I pm them but dont get a reply either!

Im afraid that im here for life and you'se wont be able to get rid of me :)

u smell of burnt poo tho.. go for a shower and then come back please

Nope not anymore!!!

I brushed my teeth and had my monthly wash yesterday...

I think you'll find that that is just the smell stuck in your nostrills...
It may be permanent im afraid.. All i can do is apologise :p

Nope not anymore!!!

I brushed my teeth and had my monthly wash yesterday...

I think you'll find that that is just the smell stuck in your nostrills...
It may be permanent im afraid.. All i can do is apologise :p

I knew this forum was a bad idea... I guess its an acquired smell which I can get used to! burnt poo for life..

congrats on washing yesterday,, celebration time in Norn Iron!

Yea im the same chelly and the worse thing is when ya get them to their goal and then suddenly ya dont hear from them at all, like yourself I have sent emails and pmed quite a few but no answer, its like a one way street!! Before that they were glad to have a chat about the diet and how they were getting on even if it was an email to tell us about the weather at least we know they are alright. I have noticed at least 20 people who I have offered support to and then never heard from them again so im feeling a bit down over it and thinking when the rest of yas are going to get to your goal its going to be the same situation again and im still here trying to get myself to my own goal. Like we all need the support no matter what and its really inspritational to hear from the people who have lost and kept it off, at least we know what to expect!! Feeling disappointed with the system, fair enough when they have got to their goal they have probably more of a life and not worrying about the likes of me that have still quite a bit to go!

Gosh I seem to be doing nothing these days only having a rant, it must be totm soon, lmao

iv got lots to loose hun looking to have reached most of it gone by july august (well heres hoping anyway) so im planning on being around for a looong time fingers crossed. it seems like lots of people have dissapeared lately, maybe there just having a little time off it. hope they come bk soon we miss there words of inspiration dont we x x

Yea here's hoping that they do come back although for some its a bit of wishful thinking to be honest as they have been gone quite a long time now!!

we're not all gone.. dont worry there'll always be people here.. its a test of friendships (or whatever u might call online chatting stuff) u'll always have someone to lean on don't worry

we're not all gone.. dont worry there'll always be people here.. its a test of friendships (or whatever u might call online chatting stuff) u'll always have someone to lean on don't worry

To be honest it may be online.. But I feel ive got really close to pretty much everyone on here :)
We are all so open about how we are feeling etc.. we have all formed strong bonds.. and we may not know everyone in person but I would consider mostly everyone a good friend on here...
You have all given me support when the people arround me have failed to do so!!

As you said its a test of friendship... I love this forum though and Last week I didnt get on much cus I was sick and missed it and felt like I had missed out on lots of gossip lol!!!

aww your a gem hun, I know we can always count on ya!! Ok everyone im off to bed before I rant and bore the life out of someone else.

Hahaha dont worry your not... I like ranting some times lol!!

Nighty night chick sleep well :) xxxx

Dont be sad!!!

I know you will miss me but we can talk again tomorrow :) lol!!!

Cheer up chick.. tomorrows a new day!!

this is the only place I get support really apart from a girl in work and my sis who txts every wed for my weight loss... no one around understands especially my friends who wont even ask me hows it going....
learn a lot about life and people on this diet, mostly learning in here.. learnt how I can bond and be good friends with people of all ages, learnt that I flirt waaaay too much when just trying to be nice! learnt that I am the way I am because of me, no one else's fault, the fact that I can do this and become thin for the first time since i was less than 10 (15 yrs ago!!) means I can do a lot of other things.. have to thank u all for this learning experience.. people from the start like Miss Unknown, HelenG, Dieting Queen and fbtb and relatively newer people like Kirsty and and Chelly and beany wherever she's gone to name but a few!! thank u

Back