7 stone or more to lose?

hehe no probs :) Glad im helping lol!!

And yes everything you said is completley true :)

Bravo :)

Hiya MIss inknown I started with the goal to loose 8st Im half way there I dont post as much as I 1st did but still pop in every now and then

keep up the good work

realistically i could loose another 5 stone - my first goal is set to get to 14st for my birthday and im 19lbs off that...

then after that theres no stopping me!

i will be around for ever, cos even after iv lost the weight I DO NOT WANT TO PUT IT BACK ON! so i will be your weght loss partner chickie!!

you will be looking hot in no time!

and your going to look so beautiful on your wedding after the fab weight u have already lost!!

xxxx

Hi Hun, I have probably 6 to loose but my initial target is 5, but im planning on doing maintenance forever so ill probably be around in 10 years time lol

realistically i could loose another 5 stone - my first goal is set to get to 14st for my birthday and im 19lbs off that...

i will be around for ever, cos even after iv lost the weight I DO NOT WANT TO PUT IT BACK ON! so i will be your weght loss partner chickie!!

and your going to look so beautiful on your wedding after the fab weight u have already lost!!

xxxx

No you dont!!

For our height the Idea weight Is 12stone...
I explained to the pharmasist that my goal was 11 and she said that I would be to skinny, and to see how I felt at 12 because that is when we hit normal BMI and people at our height look best..

She said If im still not happy the smallest they will let me go on LT is 11.5lbs at a push but she wouldnt be happy with it...

Hi Hun, I have probably 6 to loose but my initial target is 5, but im planning on doing maintenance forever so ill probably be around in 10 years time lol

Haha yep Im the same!!! Maintenance will hopefully be our life lines lol!!

this is the only place I get support really apart from a girl in work and my sis who txts every wed for my weight loss... no one around understands especially my friends who wont even ask me hows it going....
learn a lot about life and people on this diet, mostly learning in here.. learnt how I can bond and be good friends with people of all ages, learnt that I flirt waaaay too much when just trying to be nice! learnt that I am the way I am because of me, no one else's fault, the fact that I can do this and become thin for the first time since i was less than 10 (15 yrs ago!!) means I can do a lot of other things.. have to thank u all for this learning experience.. people from the start like Miss Unknown, HelenG, Dieting Queen and fbtb and relatively newer people like Kirsty and and Chelly and beany wherever she's gone to name but a few!! thank u

Yea I find that as well as most of my friends don't agree with the diet at all and give negative comments. My parents don't agree either as they think I am starving myself and they also try to pile my plate up with food. If it does the trick then what more could ask for. I am glad ya are here for the long haul and ya have done so well ya are such an inspiration too!!

Hiya MIss inknown I started with the goal to loose 8st Im half way there I dont post as much as I 1st did but still pop in every now and then

keep up the good work

Hiya Sharon,

I always see yourself in here now and again and ya always give support every time so thanks for that!

xxxx

Ah thanks chick, glad to have a weight loss partner!!

lmao yea I think im going to be here as well for the next ten years too!!

I started LT cos i have put on loads of weight, then i had Rebecca and couldnt get into size 18 clothes anymore :eek:
Jeez i was a size 12 when i was 22 where does the time go lol.
Anyway i am here for the long haul, i started at 17s 6lb and am currently 14s 9lb in 7 weeks. I plan to get down to something comfortable and not too skinny as i am also tall like chelly. I plan on maintaining then on to weight watchers or slimming world to keep it off.
Sometimes its hard to keep up with the forum as baby comes first and i am due back to work next week and we go to babys dads every weekend. I try and find time as its nice to see how everyone is getting on and to offer my support when we have crap days.

For people with families its understandably harder for them and they can't get on often as they may want to. I am here all the time, if not here facebook.....lol. Gosh I really need a life!

LMAO

im not ready for facebook, hard enough checking emails sometimes lol

I'm not posting much but still around and still reading forums,just having posted much as got alot of stuff (and mainly bad) going on right now so rather then moan all the time i've just shut up.
will be around for a while to say least as weight loss going slower then hoped and hope to loose more then thought at start.

I'm not posting much but still around and still reading forums,just having posted much as got alot of stuff (and mainly bad) going on right now so rather then moan all the time i've just shut up.
will be around for a while to say least as weight loss going slower then hoped and hope to loose more then thought at start.

Hope everythings alright hunni... doesnt sound like it is though im sorry to hear... hang in there and you knwo where all here is u need a moan of whinge.. god knows i have this week!!

Take care

xxxxx

When I started I had 8 stones to lose. Now only 5 to go (only!!!) and will be about for a long time yet. Hoping to be done by July but will still be on here for maintaining and stuff. Find this forum a lifeline, don't think I would have got this far without it. Everyone is so supportive and nice, not like real life at all is it?

Im here sort of am on re feed this week (and have failed big time and now just feel really awful)anyway will be back on more soon as we have an old pc coming fed up with arguing with 3 other people but tend to quick read.

Hey, I have about 8 stone to loose :( So I am in it for the long haul, will be on LT till May/June, holiday in July and then back on for the rest!

Its a long time and its hard, but already its worth it :D

I will be anyones online buddy, I am on MSN if anyone wants a chat :D

IrishLaura - Your losses are amazing!! Im hoping for 3lbs per week!

Back