7 stone to lose, here we go!!

Hey hun hows ur day todai?...i get what u mean by find it difficult hun bt after the third or fourth say it wil b plain siailing hun....iv had ups n downs bt i love this diet...and in the evnings u can always have a meal pack like spag bol or cottage or even pasta asd veg to it or turn it into a lifestyle day with tuna or chicken added to the pasta or spag bol....u can use a oxo cubr n add it to a lil bit of water with onions n have it with two quorn or pork sausages the weiggt watchers one n have a lifestyle day with tht in the evening with so ur havin a din din with the family :).....keep at it hun u can do this : xx i stted 2nd jan strtin weight 12.4 n yday mrning was 9.8 dint check tdai due to a tiny blip yday lol bt wil b ploddin along n have come this far witb the support of these lovely ladies on here :) xxx

Wen i have a cravin i tend to come on here and read thru the diaries on here most of the time keeps me distracted and time flies by reading these :) or i have a gd rant on me own lol if feelin down haha hope tis helped tad have a gd day hun water is ur best friend xx

It is certainly possible to have carvery and keep it within a lifestyle day. You just have to decide if it's worth it for you. The way I look at it gravy is lovely but the risk of coming out of ketosis the next day, being hungry and risking eating more isn't going to get you to where you want to be. I've screamed and stamped my feet with frustration at the things I 'couldn't have' at times but it's a choice. 7 stone or gravy? It's not one big choice but all the little ones each day that will get you there. Being on the other side I can say I didn't miss gravy all that much!

3lb weight loss this week and considering my dodgy thyroid problem I am very happy with this...gonna continue. Hope you guys are with me...you all inspire me and I need your help!

Thank you!! I have gained on average a 1b a week for as long as I remember, so any loss is great!x

Had a day off it today, eaten low carb and back to it tomor...run out of foods! delivery tomor, they say x

feeling really disappointed with myself, visited my sister who had pizza and ate some...in fact I ate half a pizza.Why did I do this? I know how I feel and how I look..I just need to sort myself out!!!

Draw a line under it. Make a new start with your new delivery tomorrow. You know it works. 3lbs last week is great. Another 3 weeks like that and you're already nearly a stone down!

chin up and move on:)

thank you, I am gonna do my very very best xx

Back