7 stone to lose let me know, I have toooo...

fluffycat09

I just wrote a really long post, and lost it all.... Typcial...

So short version.....
I want a diet buddy to help me along the way, need the motivation, need someone who can do it with me 100%.......

Help............

I'm fed up of being fat, being looked at as a second class person.... I want to be slim and be a yummy mummy. I love clothes and want to wear nice ones again....

Any one else out there. My bmi is currently a swear word....

I'm busy this afternoon, but will look in .

Think Slim, be slim....... it's all in the mind.... hmmmmm I'm thinking size 8.. wait a minute, I'll go check in the mirror...

bloody hell, didn't work still a size 20, guess the Cambridge Diet will have to do it. Hope it works. I read somewhere that someone girl on a meal replacement lose 6stone 8lbs in 5 months, that is what I want to do.... Can I do it.... any tips for a fast fast weight loss.....

Luv Fluffy

i had about 7 stone to lose when i started.

i have lost 3 and a half in just over 3 months. want to lose another half stone by the end of april so it evens out to a stone a month which is normal. you can do it, and it will come off quicker to begin with which can be motivating. the trick is to stick with it when you have the slow weeks as it will pick up again. good luck!

you can do it!!!!! its hard but the results are well worth it i had my 1st weigh in yesterday and lost 10 pounds which motivated me even more xx

i had about 7 stone to lose when i started.

i have lost 3 and a half in just over 3 months. want to lose another half stone by the end of april so it evens out to a stone a month which is normal. you can do it, and it will come off quicker to begin with which can be motivating. the trick is to stick with it when you have the slow weeks as it will pick up again. good luck!

You are doing really well, thanks for the post. Yes I know what you mean about the slow times, But I worry I will only lose say 2lb a week and because the diet is hard, I want better rewards than that.... lol.... Time will tell...

I will stick at it, 100%, there is no other way for me.

What have you done on your hard moments to get past and over them?

Hey Fluffycat!!!
you can do it!!! You can be a size 8 if you really really want to!!!
Once you start cd and stick to it the weight just comes off.. and you feel so good! and just want to lose more and more..

I am on week 10 and have lost 37 pounds and Im just loving it!!!

Go for it you can do it !!! Good luck x

You are doing really well, thanks for the post. Yes I know what you mean about the slow times, But I worry I will only lose say 2lb a week and because the diet is hard, I want better rewards than that.... lol.... Time will tell...

I will stick at it, 100%, there is no other way for me.

What have you done on your hard moments to get past and over them?

AWW thank you! i lost nearly 3 stone in 2 months and then lost 8lbs in the final month which was VERY difficult. i had my add a meal week and am back on it from yesterday. when the losses slowed, i had a couple of times when i kicked the scales and cried but you have to look at the overall picture. if you were doing SW or WW you would have lots it at half the rate, so i guess my advice would be to always look at the bigger picture.

and although i don't follow this advice very well, try not to weigh yourself every day! if it doesn't go down or even goes up then that can throw you off track.

also, treat yourself occasionally to non food related items! jewellery, spa sessions, a haircut, etc etc.

well done on taking the first step, it will fly off and you seem in the right frame of mind! it's not easy but the results are so worth it.

Hey fluffy cat,

you weight 4lbs more than I did when I started cambridge diet, and I'm currently on week three, so if you start soon I wouldn't be too far ahead of you to be your diet buddy if you'd like that :D

The key to the weight loss is simple:

1. Consume all the packs you need for the day
2. Drink the required water for what you've consumed (you need to take onboard extra water if you have tetras or bars)
3. Be determined!

I can already see you are one determined lady, so you will do great :D

Hey fluffy cat,

you weight 4lbs more than I did when I started cambridge diet, and I'm currently on week three, so if you start soon I wouldn't be too far ahead of you to be your diet buddy if you'd like that :D

The key to the weight loss is simple:

1. Consume all the packs you need for the day
2. Drink the required water for what you've consumed (you need to take onboard extra water if you have tetras or bars)
3. Be determined!

I can already see you are one determined lady, so you will do great :D

I am determined,..... I will be thin thin thin...... should walk round singing it... lol...

You are doing great... you must be further than week 3 if your bmi was 42?

Simple steps sounds easy.... will try my best...

AWW thank you! i lost nearly 3 stone in 2 months and then lost 8lbs in the final month which was VERY difficult. i had my add a meal week and am back on it from yesterday. when the losses slowed, i had a couple of times when i kicked the scales and cried but you have to look at the overall picture. if you were doing SW or WW you would have lots it at half the rate, so i guess my advice would be to always look at the bigger picture.

and although i don't follow this advice very well, try not to weigh yourself every day! if it doesn't go down or even goes up then that can throw you off track.

also, treat yourself occasionally to non food related items! jewellery, spa sessions, a haircut, etc etc.

well done on taking the first step, it will fly off and you seem in the right frame of mind! it's not easy but the results are so worth it.

I know what you mean about the scales... I didn't get on this morning, should have done as it is day one. I weighted last week... will weight tomorrow and take it from there...

It is hard to have slow losses.... and yes it is faster than ww or sm.... but I like it. I want to do ww for the last stone. I can't wait to go and join and not be to over weight, instead of walking in like a cow shapped human, I will walk in normal looking and be one of those people who don't look like they need to go but do......

Any way still half the house to clean so better get on... serves me right for extending the house, takes me ages to clean now...

fluffycat lets just say my daughters pushchair has had a caning, everytime i think of food i put her in and off we go with the dog. oh and nighttimes bath n bed. im sure you can do it if i can anyone can xx

I am determined,..... I will be thin thin thin...... should walk round singing it... lol...

You are doing great... you must be further than week 3 if your bmi was 42?

Simple steps sounds easy.... will try my best...

My BMI was lower than yours because I'm 5" taller than you :)

Hey fluffy cat im past the half way point but not yet reached goal im 2lb away from loosing 7stone and it has taken me almost 7months so ive kind of stayed on track with the average stone per month i dont know if its slower than others but ive found it ok only tip is to set yourself mini goals ie. first stone or a party thats coming up i found occasions througout the year and worked towards them kept me motivated and didnt become disponant by always looking at the bigger picture best of luck x

Hey fluffy cat im past the half way point but not yet reached goal im 2lb away from loosing 7stone and it has taken me almost 7months so ive kind of stayed on track with the average stone per month i dont know if its slower than others but ive found it ok only tip is to set yourself mini goals ie. first stone or a party thats coming up i found occasions througout the year and worked towards them kept me motivated and didnt become disponant by always looking at the bigger picture best of luck x

Wow well done and thanks for the support..... My first goal is to wear size 16 jeans and 18 top for the summer, then to get into my 10/12 holiday clothes for end of Sep.... Need to buckle down and do it...

fluffycat lets just say my daughters pushchair has had a caning, everytime i think of food i put her in and off we go with the dog. oh and nighttimes bath n bed. im sure you can do it if i can anyone can xx

lol, I suppose I could get out my sons old pushchair and take the cats for a walk....

I'll come up with something.. used to think sitting down reading helped these cravings, but I now think something more active and rewarding is best.
thanks for the reply and keep me posted...

Hi Fluffy, good luck with your journey...
You CAN do it.... if you want to be slim CD is ideal because it has to work.. all that you have to do is stick with it!
There will be times when you might only lose 2lb a week.. look at curly's losses. BUT the weight seems to catch up with itself so don't beat yourself up if you have small losses some weeks when doing 100% SS.
All I would say, is ensure you have your motivations clear in your head.... re evaluate them regularly, and make new goals as and when you need to...
When things get tough, remind yourself that you are in control, not your gremlins and you will only fail if you choose not to keep hold of the control.... I have failed in the past, and looking at the resons for those failures, it was always because I either lost my motivation or lost control...
Good look with your CD journey... won't be long before you are nearing the end.

x

Back