1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

7 weeks no loss help

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by scoobydoo2009, 4 June 2014 Social URL.

1. scoobydoo2009

scoobydoo2009 Well-Known Member

as title says iv spoken to my consultant who is fab and the only reason im still there

iv done food diarys shes also at a loss as to why im not loosing iv only lost a 6lb loss since i rejoined in feb and maintained for past 7 weeks,iv tried the usual more water,more fruit iv even cut my dairy down,no chocolate no alcohol and walked 5k a day iv a weigh in tomorrow and im dreading it

i have emailed my consultant and asked if theres anything i can do i dont wanna give in but im stuck and ready to walk away as its making me upset

i did do fast forward years ago and wondered if theres anything like that i could try?