7 years ago today !!!!

fillymum

synful soul
7 years ago today I was operated on for breast cancer.

I am glad to say I feel fantastic, full of energy and with many more miles in the old girl yet !!!!

Always feel happy to hear these stories, well done xxxx

Wonderful! Here's to many more happy years xxx

I'm sure there will be many many years to come granny sue. Glad that ur well & u r a true inspiration.

P.S. I'll send u some pics of Eryn..

Fillymum, you are awesome. Here's to a whole lot more years to come :hug99:

Its great to here this side of cancer Sue, that people can and do beat it and live a wonderful life.

i agree with the other ladies your a true inspiration, and to boot your a fella animal lover, so your a all round good egg lol

luv ya
x

Last edited:
I bet it's hard to imagine the journey you have travelled in those 7 years. Have a great day xxxxx

Thank you friends.

Every year that passes is fantastic and I will never take life for granted again. I have learnt the true values in life. Shallow things now make me cringe and are automatically deleted from my life.

We have experienced so much, our money being stolen by fraud, a complete change in lifestyle, but life is still so sweet and friends and family so precious.

Lynnt. I wish you all the best for your yearly check up and promise life is so good now, but you do not need me to tell you that......you already know it !!!!

That's great. Good to hear a positive cancer story (if you know what I mean). My mum was diagnosed with breast cancer on xmas eve 2008. We have been lucky that she had an op within 2 weeks and was given the all clear at her 1st check up in January. I hope she does as well as you have done Sue.

Lynnt, good luck with your 1st check up

Back