70 Pounds to lose and I started yesterday!

well done you darling i need to start walking more x x x

Morning popping in to sub hope you don't mind am 1 of those annoying maintainers having lost 40 pounds.. I still use myfitnesspal to log everything and still usually plan what I am eating for the next day.. I went from having never set foot in a gym to going at least 5 days a week!! I am only a small lady being 5ft 2 and am finding I can eat 2000 calories a day and some!! In fact if I don't with the amount of excersize I do I will still drop weight!!
Good luck on your journey x

Sent from my D2005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I have lost 2lbs and am down to 275lbs :D

It was not a good week for me in regards to working out, I did get out do some but the weather and my feet teamed up to work against me. I did some extra weight training and really did my best to stay in control of my calories which has become easier since I first began. I think I was happier to lose these 2lbs than i was when I lost 8lbs....lol! I am prepared in advance this week and plan on having my best week yet. I have figured out how much walking to do without hurting myself but still pushing the marks that I set the previous weeks.

I will do 8 miles per day this week which will get me to the 50 miles walked for the week mark that I have missed the last two weeks.

Fruit for breakfast, Fish with vegetables for lunch, salad for dinner and a snack if need be. Sticking to my limited carbs approach that has worked for me this last month and taking more time to prepare my food so I can enjoy it much more. I went to culinary school so I really have no excuse to why I dont prepare my meals the best way possible. I am going with Talapia for my fish of the week and I have a mix of Spinach, Lettuce and more vegetables for my salad. I do add some protein to my salads every now and them but sometimes I like going straight vegetables just to mix it up a bit.

Overall I feel good, and its feels great to say that I am 275lbs! I am getting close and closer to my target weight of 230lbs and that is something i never thought I would be saying but after losing 25lbs I know its possible and will never settle until I get to and maybe even surpass my goal a bit.

Thank you all again for your wonderful support, you all have been one the best additions I could have ever asked for while on this journey! :)

Well done. You're doing great. Keep it up :)

You are absolutely mindblowing - I still don't know how you walk so far - but I'm so glad that you do for you! Well done lovely! Huge congratulations xxx

Thanks again Ya'll :)

Some days the walking is real easy but others I just hate and half do a lot of self motivating to get it done. I have 24 miles done so far this week and am pushing hard to get to 50 miles by the end of the week. I really want a great loss this week or to at least shred a few inches from the good ole belly. I am back on my grind and look forward to the results!

Hope all is well with you all!!!!

You'll do it hun! You've got the grit and determination to do it without even realising! :) Keep going - it's going to be a wonderful 2015 for you! :)

Good luck hun x

hi apico

you are doing amazing love i have got my leslie sansone dvds back out ready for monday i feel so alive when i have done her 2 mile walk

50 miles is alot!! My other half does alot of hill walking in Wales.. If he goes on Sunday he will hit 50 miles.. To do that your averaging 7 miles a day!! :eek: I would like to do more hiking with him but I am working 2 jobs on Sunday!! Morning job is pretty easy tho I am taking a 2 hour ride out with people that can ride well and get teaching money for it!! Money for old rope as they say!! :p
Do you use the app mapmyhike? That's what my other half uses ;)

Sent from my D2005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I DID IT!

50 Miles Walked In One Week!

:D

Monday - 8 Miles
Tuesday - 8 Miles​
Wednesday - 8 Miles​
Thursday - 8 Miles​
Friday - 4 Miles​
Saturday - 6 Miles​
Sunday - 8 Miles​

Total = 50 Miles

I feel so good after completed it, I have wanted to get this goal achieved for almost 3 weeks now so to have it done and feel as good as I do....I am very happy! steff79 I did use an App that had GPS to map out my route but every mile that I walk is closer to 1.2 miles but I round off to 1 mile because I dont want to do all that math.

I have my weigh in tomorrow and I am really looking forward to that, today I tried on my winter coats and they are all to big for me. There was one that use to not zip up for me and now I feel like im swimming in it, its such a great feeling. I can only imagine what it will feel like when actually reach my goal, but for now I will enjoy every victory and 50 Miles is a HUGE one for me. You all are such a great support, thank you so much!

:)

Wow! That is absolutely amazing! Look at that huge showing of willpower, motivation and sheer AWESOMEness! Well done love :) xx

Back