70lb club?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Cosmic Star, 19 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Cosmic Star

Cosmic Star Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Is there a "club" on here for people with 5 stone to lose?

I've just restarted and have roughly 70lb to lose and could do with some motivation when im feeling low on willpower!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. now-or-never

now-or-never Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    hi hun, not sure about a club but i roughly want to lose 5 stone 2 - help each other ?? i have just switched from sw to ww as i am missing a few things lol

4. Cosmic Star

Cosmic Star Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    there seems to be other threads for people losing x amount, i thought there may already be one for 5 stone but i couldnt find it :)

I've not long switched from SW having switched from WW earlier in the year lol the grass always seems a little greener on the other side and now im back on WW i am wondering why I thought SW would be the easier option!

Are you going to classes? I'm just an online member for now until money isnt as tight and then I will go to class, hopefully after christmas.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.