70lb to lose lets get fighting!...

wallace_g2

The "Next Big" Loser
Hi about me then:
I'm a single dad with two boys aged 2 and 4 weeks.... I'm 22 years old and currently way 17st 1lb.... I am happy with my weight and I doesn't hold me back except for when I'm doing physical exercise, although I push a wheel chair around a hilly village at work every other day with no problems. I used to be in great shape when I was younger weighing 14st at 18 and being able to do sports 6 times a week but due to lifestyle changes that became phased out... No excuse tho..

Anyway my goal is to lose 70lb although it's more like 79 but shh!.... Lol. To be able to be a lot fitter in terms of jogging and gym swimming etc....

I wont be following any particular diet etc just watching what I eat and portion controlling as well as what I want etc.

I will be recording what I eat and how long I exercise ... I am on Facebook and twitter if you want to follow me .... I may even start blogging on here if I have spare time.

Anyway if anyone fancies a challenge or to support me, follow me then feel free to message me or comment...

The quest starts not tomorrow but right now!... this life changing journey has just begun!....

Good luck mate! Sounds like you're starting roughly where I did! :)

Hey, welcome to minis and good luck with your weight loss x

Blue Butterfly said:
Hey, welcome to minis and good luck with your weight loss x

Hi I added you to face book last year before I deleted my Facebook lol.... We had spoke a few few times as you were looking for someone to do it with.... How's you're weight loss going x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

dearymary said:
Hi Wallace,
Im in your weight range and want to lose a similar amount!

Best of luck to you!

Hi thanks for posting....

So how much you planning losing?... How you going to do it etc x

How you getting on?....

64lbs gone, another 3 to go to reach my initial target.
Although think I may extend my target a bit.

XXL to M
42" to 34"
:)

hbb said:
64lbs gone, another 3 to go to reach my initial target.
Although think I may extend my target a bit.

XXL to M
42" to 34"
:)

Congratulations mate well done....

Feel like a new man?...

How you do it any tips?... Im struggling really bad....

Ps as a m can you use sale rails now lol....

I'm 38 waist below bulge but they fit over it too.... I'm xxl on top with large shoulders. But xl fit nicely as well ....

Tips?
I'm on weight watchers. I hate fruit and veg.
I still eat crap. But I limit it. I try to eat wholemeal stuff to make me fuller for longer. I always eat breakfast so I won't pick at food. :)

welcome and good luck on your fab journey, you will need all the energy u can get with your two little ones :D

Tips?
I'm on weight watchers. I hate fruit and veg.
I still eat crap. But I limit it. I try to eat wholemeal stuff to make me fuller for longer. I always eat breakfast so I won't pick at food. :)

I try eatting fruit and veg and everything i eat is home made with no crap, i eat plenty wholemeal everything and wheetabix or porridge every morning the one treat i have a week is a bacon roll on a sunday with a can cola thats it tho..... struggleing like mad with this lol

Back