777 WEEK - Bring it on!!!

Well day one today done lots of planning made a quorn chilli that is all speed foods n going to snack on speed foods xx

Well done Vix I think organisation and planning is the key to success (cheesy i know)

So todays menu is:

Breakfast: tinned tomatoes and egg on 1 slice of wholemeal toast (hexb)

Snacks: 2 plumbs

Lunch: Lastnights curry and rice - chicken, onion, cauliflower, tinned toms

Snacks: Mugshot (0syns) and hot chocolate (2syns)

Tea: Chicken breast with mash, carrots, brocolli, peas & gravy (2syns)

That leaves me with 3 syns, any suggestions? we have some mini bags of harribo left from halloween, I bet theyre over 3 syns tho.

Malibu xx

Love this thread ! I had a 1lb gain on Monday so I'm really trying this week for a loss! I've planned out all my meals until Friday (in my diary if you want a look!) and so far so good!

For 2.5 syns you could have a Caxton's Pink n White wafer, they are delicious microwaved for about 20 seconds.

Good luck to everyone, I will update here daily detailing all speed foods and syns I've consumed !

Im weighing in tonight but was really thinking of doing this from tomorrow.
I may join you lovelies if thats okay.
I have got out of the way of writing down my food this past 2 weeks too so it would help to keep track.

Im rubbish with remembering what are speed foods though so will have to do some research! =)

Im gad youve started a thread. i was thinking of doing this too so ill be joining you if thats ok. Im midweek at the moment but i guess i can start whenever. Ill do my best today although im not 100% sure of all the speed foods. The list on the 1st post - is that all of them or is that just your list? Ive got my books at home but im pretty convinced my food for today doesnt include 7 speed foods!!

Maybe we could compile a list whenever we think of a new one, using the OP's list and just add to it ourselves and post it on here??

• Butternut Squash
  • Pinapple
  • Onions
  • Brocolli
  • Cauliflower
  • Leeks
  • Suede
  • Grapefruit
  • Plums
  • Chicken
  • Turkey
  • Extra Lean Mince
  • Tinned tomatoes
  • Mixed beans
  • Strawberries
  • Blackberries
  • Baked Beans
Then we can add to it?

Your book will list loads, they have a s or ss next to them, therese got to be atleast 50 or 60. The list above is just a few that I bought when I went shopping on Monday. If you like fruit your on to a winner because I think theres only grapes and a few others that arn't speed foods and alot of the seafood is speed too.

Malibu xx

AGHH! just thought I would share that one of the girls in our office has just nipped out on a cake run and here I am staring at my plum thinking about custard slices. hey ho that is the price we pay for being slim!

Malibu xx

Just had a look at yesterday's food diary, I had 7 superspeeds/speeds without even realising :) woo hoo

I had:

Superspeed: Melon, strawberries

Speed: Tinned tomatoes, leek, onion, apple, pear

:)

hi Malibu - just seen yr post and need to catch up - have my WI tomorrow so will join you tomorrow

Cheers

Hello, think I need this to get my 5lbs holiday gain off. Little hazy on the superspeed foods though.

Todays diary is
Breakfast: SW Fried eggs and a big glass of orange squash
Break: 2xAlpin Light Bars
Dinner: Lettece,Cucumber,Celery, Carrots, Chicken Mugshot and Mango for pudding.
Tea: Fish Pie (6.5 Syns) with Peas, Sweetcorn and Broccolli.

Not sure what is superspeed though!!

Hello, think I need this to get my 5lbs holiday gain off. Little hazy on the superspeed foods though.

Todays diary is
Breakfast: SW Fried eggs and a big glass of orange squash
Break: 2xAlpin Light Bars
Dinner: Lettece,Cucumber,Celery, Carrots, Chicken Mugshot and Mango for pudding.
Tea: Fish Pie (6.5 Syns) with Peas, Sweetcorn and Broccolli.

Not sure what is superspeed though!!

You've had 6 speed foods today :)
Have you been synning your orange juice?

Malibu xx

Oh I'd love to join this challenge from Friday after WI! I'll be back!

Yes please do join in the more the merrier :)

I would like to make an alteration to todays menu.... I will no longer be eatting 2 plumbs as I ate one this morning and it tasted like dirty dish water so I will not be eatting the second one. Also I am planning on spending my spare 3 syns on extra gravy so I can drown my mash potato :)

Malibu xx

Back