777 WEEK - Bring it on!!!

Right I remembered to bring my book to work with me today.
Menu for today
Breakfast: Apple
Break: Alpine Bar x2
Dinner: Mugshot and Apple
Tea: Pizza chicken (Chicken, Tomato puree, Peppers, Onions, Garlic, Cheese) Lettece, Cucumber, Celery, Sweetcorn and Sw Wedges with Paprika on.

Think I need some super speed, these are only speed :(

Instead of salad with tea im going to have Garden Peas, Carrots and Sweetcorn

Don't cry Malibu Stacey! because it will pay off on your weigh in!!! instead I am crying because I gave in to temptation and ate a mini magnum double caramel and have gone over my syns...need to sew my gob shut!!!

Haha if only it were that easy! I wouldn't worry too much about it too much it was one slip and you didnt let it ruin you whole day and go on a mad binge.

chin up hun we all make mistakes.

Malibu xx

Had a sneeky peek at the scales this morning (slap!!) and its looking good, I wont tell you what it said incase I jinx myself but its spured me on to keep sticking to the 777 week.

today's menu:

Breakfast: bacon, tinned toms, mushrooms & egg.

Snack: 2 Alpen light bars (hexb)

Lunch: Pasta, onions, mushrooms & creme fraise (1syn)

Tea: Something with turkey..... any suggestions welcome.

I tend to use my hexa for milk for my tea as I love tea and dont really eat dairy in anyother form as it gives my jip.

Malibu xx

Had a sneeky peek at the scales this morning (slap!!) and its looking good, I wont tell you what it said incase I jinx myself but its spured me on to keep sticking to the 777 week.

today's menu:

Breakfast: bacon, tinned toms, mushrooms & egg.

Snack: 2 Alpen light bars (hexb)

Lunch: Pasta, onions, mushrooms & creme fraise (1syn)

Tea: Something with turkey..... any suggestions welcome.

I tend to use my hexa for milk for my tea as I love tea and dont really eat dairy in anyother form as it gives my jip.

Malibu xx

Im lactose intolerant so was struggling with the healthy A as I cannot warrent buying soya milk for one cup of tea a day. Instead I found soya cheese and it tastes just like cheese so I get that now.

I had a sneaky peak on scales too last night at my mums and was pleased with what I saw!

I think i stuck to my 7 syns yesterday
here is my speed and superspeed: carrots, onions, passata, tomatoes, melon, baked beans. - gah, not quite made it. Unfortunately, i certainly didnt get my 7 drinks of water in, although i did drink a lot more than normal, but mostly in the form of tea. Must try harder today

Heres the plan so far:
Speed and superspeed: onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, passata, melon - tut tut. must try harder.........
Hardly any syns planned so far.
water: watch this space!
Its weigh day tomorrow and i dont hold out much hope as ive not been great this week and i only started the 777 thing yesterday. Hopefully give me a head start for next week though.

Welcome Gem the more the merrier!

Im just about to have a hotchocolate with my alpenlight bar, 2 syns not bad for a nice treat :)

still can't think what to have for tea with my turkey tho :(

Malibu xx

I'm going to do this too :) I must dig out my green book to remember which are speed and superspeed. Yesterday my speedfoods were:
beans,mushrooms,apple,banana,cucumber,haddock,mushy peas . Correct me if any are not in fact speed? Lol. Today I'm going to make a list of speed and super speed that I actually like? Am I right in thinking petit pois are superspeed . Are garden peas superspeed too? X

I like the idea of this.... I've been trying to up my SS foods the last 2 weeks anyway... started Fri 14th, listing both speed & superspeed seperatly in my diary, then realised that I eat loads of speed anyway so was going to concentrate on SS

Gonna jump in too..... although I may have a blip tomorrow with the syns as it's firework night...we'll see
So I hope you're OK with my joing this challenge

I also know I need to drink more water...silly question time... what is considered a glass? 1/2 pint?.... and does it have to be naked, or can I add squash?

Another one for a join, ive been doing well but i really like this idea so for today my speed foods are
1 apple
2 strawberries
3 beans
4 mushy peas
5 chicken
6 carrots
7 turnips

Correct if they are wrong, in dying to see your results good luck!

Just a little tip on the Alpen Light bars as they seem to be popular in this thread! I read on here a couple of days ago that if you microwave them for 20 seconds they are gorgeous and I tried it and they are! They go really gooey! Yum :)

Ok finally decided what I'm having for tea, Turkey stroganoff, which has turkey, mushrooms and onions in it and I will serve it with some rice and some more speedy brocolli, carrots and peas.

Really looking forward to it although I will have had mushrooms 3 times today, Im gunna look like a mushroom, lets hope its one of those tall skinny mushrooms n not 1 of the short and fat ones :)

Malibu xx

1750 ml - 1.75 L :)

1 glass is usually 250ml. 8 are 2 L :)

That leaves me with 3 syns, any suggestions? we have some mini bags of harribo left from halloween, I bet theyre over 3 syns tho.

Malibu xx

if its the 15g bags they are 2.5 syns a bag :)

Back