777 WEEK - Bring it on!!!

dunno if this will help anyone - but to keep track of my water intake, I put 7 5p pieces in my left pocket, and when I've finished a glass of water I transfer 1 into my right pocket, once my left pocket is empty... I've completed my 7 glasses

Well it is star week (or rather star 2 days, so I suppose I shouldn't be complaining) and OH kept me up with his coughing so I'm dog tired and all I want strangely is a ham salad sandwich with calslaw. So today I am going to give the body what it wants in the hope that I can limit the sabatage and hopefully get back on the wagon tomorrow. Tea will be Turkey chilli again as I made a vat full and it is yummy.

Hope everyone is having a little bit more success today than I am :)

Malibu xx

I didnt sleep last night either but no idea why!!

Todays menu:

Breakfast:Beans (random but warms me up)
Break: 2x Alpen Bar
Dinner: Chilli (Mince, Onions, Chilli, Garlic, Baked Beans, Kidney Beans, Spices) 2xBanana
Tea: Chicken Encheladas (Chicken, Chilli, Peppers, Onion, Garlic, Chopped Tomatoes, Corn Tortillas, Cheese) Salad (Lettece, Cucumber, Celery, Sweetcorn)

Had a bit of a weird day again today. Barely slept myself, playing nurse to my poorly cat.

B: 2 bananas, 1 nectarine S.

L: Mushy pea curry (mushy peas SS, baked beans SS, chopped tomatoes S) with chicken S, mushrooms S and pineapple S.

D: Egg salad (lettuce S, cucumber S, tomatoes S) with baby potatoes and 2tbsp extra light salad cream (2 syns) and 2tbsp extra light mayo (2syns).

Water: 2 pints and counting..

Might hit that hoc choc again to use up my milk and syns :)

Speedy food today:

pineapple
BNS
carrots
onion
baked beans - ss
mushrooms
apple
green lentils
mushy peas - ss
pickled beetroot
clementine

7 syns:

ketchup - 1.5
carrot cake - 3
brazil nuts - 2
liquorice - 0.5

Water - yes :D

Traditionally my week goes pear-shaped on a Friday. Hope having this good week on the challenge will minimise any damage.

Morning all. Sent my phone off for repair so my access to the site is limited :-(

Todays Menu:
Breakfast: Banana
Break: Hifi and Banana
Dinner: Salad (Lettece, Cucumber, Celery and Sweetcorn) and a Mugshot
Tea: Fish (cod,steamed) and Chips (SW Style!!) with Peas, Carrots and Sweetcorn
Snacks: Apple

Going to the cinema tonight so may save my syns to get a bag of crisps or something!!

I had a sts today, bit disappointed as I know there is a loss but its been hidden by * week body shenanigans, and of course I had a day off because of my graduation ceremony. But it isnt a gain, which is what normally happens during * week which I am pretty sure is due to my 777 week :D

I am going to try again with the 777 week but alternate the syns between 15 and 7.

I had a sts today, bit disappointed as I know there is a loss but its been hidden by * week body shenanigans, and of course I had a day off because of my graduation ceremony. But it isnt a gain, which is what normally happens during * week which I am pretty sure is due to my 777 week :D

I am going to try again with the 777 week but alternate the syns between 15 and 7.

I know exactly how you feel, I too had a STS and I too am on *week..... I really hope that the reason, I've stuck to this plan completely, even eating loads of superfree whilst on red (EE after WI)

Let's hope we both have a good loss next week

Gonna go up to 10 syns a day, but stick to the other principles

Keep going everyone :) :) :)

I'm not doing so well so need to take my own advice too and keep going. At least having the challenge on my mind I'm trying. Just so busy at the moment..... have found having loads of quick free speedy things in the freezer is a real saver!

Keep going and good luck for this week too :)

B: 1 banana, 1 nectarine S.

L: Last nights mushy pea curry left overs. (mushy peas SS, baked beans SS, chopped tomatoes S with chicken S, mushrooms S and pineapple S)

D: Battered fish (7 syns), SW chips, mushy peas SS.

Snacks: 2 apples SS, a huge bowl of mixed berries (raspberries SS, blackberries SS, blackcurrants SS and redcurrants SS) topped with vanilla and choc muller light.

Water: 3 pints so far...

Syns: Fish batter = 7

Last edited:
Mooorning. Today's menu

Breakfast: sw fry up. Bacon, eggs, beans ss and eggy bread!
Dinner: 2x banana and a apple s.
Tea: toad in whole with mash ans broccoli s, cauliflower, baby corn s, peas s, carrots s and sweet corn.

Hummmm need to find another!!

Back