777 WEEK - Bring it on!!!

speed : carrot, onion, swede, turnip, celery, pear, plum, BNS, mushroom, cherry tomatoes, Pineapple, fig

superspeed :strawberries & raspberries

Day 4
Water: 7
Syns: 7
1/2 tbs branston - 0.5
shape delight - 0.5
highlights - 2
funsize buttons - 4

Well done Lilprincessvic! :D

I had a good day in that I managed 2L of plain water and loads of speedy foods and even a bit of excercise. Unfortunately, I had 5 healthy extras AGAIN. Didn't do that for 14 months and now have done it twice in the same week! :confused: My syns therefore total 11 today.

Speedy food today:

blackberries - ss
blackcurrants - ss
cherries
BNS
carrot
onion
apple
clementine
pepper
courgette
tinned tomatoes
kidney beans
mushrooms
salad leaves
melon - ss

Woo hoo, i did it yesterday.

Now for day two:
Planned speed/superspeed:
cherry tomatoes
onion
tinned tomatoes
baked beans
...............hmm, maybe i need to consult my book for more ideas.

7 planned syns:
1 measly sausage - 4
jelly - 1
cauliflower cheese - 2

7 glasses of water - lets see. I managed just over 1 litre yesterday, which is good for me so i can only improve on that i guess.

0.5lb off for me :) not alot I know but its the right direction so I'm pleased. Going to do 777 again this week and concentrate more on drinking 7 glasses of water.

So todays menu is:

Breakfast: tomatoes and mushrooms on wm toast (hexB)

Snack: Mug Shot

Lunch: Something with mexican chicken (need to nip to supermarket at lunch so might get myself a salad pot or something along them lines)

Tea: Roast chicken, roasted BNS, carrots, leeks, onions and peas, maybe a splash of gravy (2syns)

And 7 glasses of water/green tea.

Malibu xx

Ive started this today. I'm a bit confused though, can I do this on the EE plan?

And also does it have to be SS or can I have S too?

B: Chopped banana, grapes and dried apricots (hXb) covered in toffee muller light.

L: Salad (Lettuce S, tomatoes S, celery S, cucumber S) with chopped up gammon in 4 tbsp extra light mayo (4 syns) and a dollop of quark.

No other syns as of yet.

Water: 2 pints drunk so far...

I don't think theres any reason why you can't do this on ee. I'm doing green days so don't have the same ss foods as red days or ee, but I assume on ee, you can have the foods from either plan. Never looked into ee so not much help, but I'm pretty sure this challenge is more than suitable for ee. it can be speed or super speed to my knowledge.

I've gone over my syns today I'm afraid and haven't had chance to drink my water, nor have I managed 7 speed foods. Oh dear. At least I'm trying though. It's a nice thing to aim for I guess, if I'm a bit over, it's better than I was doing before starting this!

This looks fab, can I join in. I get weighed on Thursday so will start on Friday.

I always do my shopping online with Asda, so that I stick to my shopping list and dont get tempted. So I will go through my book and order loads of s and ss food.

I like the idea of a chart aswell, good way to keep on top of it. Im going to try and exercise every day to and see how much difference it makes.

I had a planned 'day off' today as I have never been able to flexi syn lol. Back straight to it tomorrow though as I am really enjoying this challenge :D

Woo hoo well done to those who've lost weight this week - well done :)

I'm back from weigh in and have gained 2lb this week. I'm back on it this week, however I'm out for drinks sat night so not sure if I should be slightly lower than 7 till then, so I could have a couple of glasses of wine and still be averaging 7 syns a day. Anyway, I'm here for the challenge - bring it on!

Loving this challenge and managed not to screw it up today! :rolleyes:

Speedy foods:

pineapple
BNS
carrot
onion
baked beans - ss
clementine
kidney beans
garden peas - ss
chilli pepper
courgette
pepper
tinned tomatoes
apple

7 syns:

cheese - 3
carrot cake - 1.5
peanuts - 2.5

Water - 2 glasses before each meal and a 0.5L bottle at my desk = 2L

Well I think i've done my 7 speed foods..

B: Chopped banana, grapes and dried apricots (hXb) covered in toffee muller light.

L: Salad (Lettuce S, tomatoes S, celery S, cucumber S) with chopped up gammon in 4 tbsp extra light mayo (4 syns) and a dollop of quark.

D: Home made pork fried rice with extra mushrooms S and extra onion S.

Snacks: 2 sharon fruit, 2 nectarines SS

4 pints of water drunk.

Because i've had two nectarines does that count as two speed foods or just one because it's the same thing?

Hi jodieboo, If I have 2 of the same food I count it as 1 unless I have it at different times of the day then I count it as seperate.

Went over syns yesterday had a mad sugar craving so ate a milky way which was 10 syns so had 14 all day which in the real world isnt that bad but on 777 its double so must try harder to day!

Todays menu so far:

Breakfast: Porridge (hexB + hexA + 6 Syns)

Snack: Shouldn't need a snack coz of the amount of porridge I ate.

Lunch: Chicken omlett and beans

Snack: mugshot

Tea: Turkey chilli, made with tinned toms, onions & mixed beans. Pinapple for pudding.

Must also drink more water.

Malibu xx

I find that if I aim for 7 syns if I go over its no disaster as I'm still under 15 syns and also if you try and incorporate speed foods it make you think more about what your putting on your plate which overall is better for you that going ahhh fluff it I don't know what to cook lets order a pizza :)

Malibu xx

I agree- just having something to aim for is good :) Plus if you feel you arent doing so good on the syns you can still excell in the water drinking and speed foods :) Everyones a winner!

Day1 for me..... report back later :)

Back