790 and Quorn Sausages

OOOOOooooooo STBG .... that sounds divine!!! My tummy's gonna have to wait til later thou!!!

I'm being really dense here but I thought we were only allowed Quorn pieces or mince on 790 & not the sausages as they contain onion??

On the Cambridge Forum it does say that we can have the sausages!!

Am going to try the bacon next!

Im trying the sausages tonight ... I hope it is ok to have them as I only got back on the cd790 wagon Monday after a blipping weekend?

On the main Cambridge Forum the CDC's say that we can have 6 plain Quorn Sausages on 790 and 2 Quorn Sausages on AAMW.

I had my sausages .... but I really didnt like the taste, shame really as i was really looking forward to having a change, hope you all enjoy them though!

I am used to eating Quorn so the taste didn't come as much of a surprise.

If you cook them in some Marigold Bouillon you might like them better perhaps?

Yum yum yum yum yum!

3 quorn sausages, 2 mushrooms chopped, chunk of courgette chopped, 1 cup marigold boullion all in frying pan. Cook for 10-15 mins until sausages are tender, drain off boullion and add a couple of squirts of fry-light & some black pepper. Brown off ingredients and serve ..... lush!! And so filling :D

Having my other 3 sausages tonight watching the big game!!

Dessert .... virtually fat free yoghurt according to milk allowance, 1/2 teaspoon of coffe made with a little warm water, chop up choc CD bar, mix all the ingredients together. Got yourself a nice coffee & chocolate dessert ..... ddrrroooolll!!!

Dobbie - what a clever person you are! That meal sounds great - i'm definitely going to try it!

Yum yum yum yum yum!

3 quorn sausages, 2 mushrooms chopped, chunk of courgette chopped, 1 cup marigold boullion all in frying pan. Cook for 10-15 mins until sausages are tender, drain off boullion and add a couple of squirts of fry-light & some black pepper. Brown off ingredients and serve ..... lush!! And so filling :D

Having my other 3 sausages tonight watching the big game!!

Dessert .... virtually fat free yoghurt according to milk allowance, 1/2 teaspoon of coffe made with a little warm water, chop up choc CD bar, mix all the ingredients together. Got yourself a nice coffee & chocolate dessert ..... ddrrroooolll!!!

Love all of this but particularly the dessert!

Will definitely try it!

Thanks!

Back