790???

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mitten, 5 March 2008 Social URL.

1. mitten

mitten The old me is coming back

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hi Girls,

Am in awe of you all on here - the weight is falling off at a massive rate!! I am calorie counting myself at the moment, joining Weight Watchers next week and it is a very SLOW process.
    I have done Lipotrim and Cambridge in the past and had excellent weight losses but terribel weight re-gains:cry::cry:. This year i have tried SS'ing again several times and i just can't stick with it.
    The thing is i have approx 3 weeks worth of products and am in dire need of a boost to my weight loss (wedding and being a bridesmaid fast approaching). What kind of losses can i expect on 790? Is it literally 2 packs and a meal a day? If i did it for 3 weeks would i see good results?

Thanks ladies and guys!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Diet:
    Cambridge Plan
    No it is 3 packs a day plus a meal.

I lose the 14lbs per calendar month with no problems!

4. mitten

mitten The old me is coming back

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    3 packs and a meal? By meal do you mean a small piece of chicken/fish and some veg?

I wonder would 2 packs and a lightly larger (no carbs) evening meal work?

Congrats on the great weight loss - i am very very envious!

5. weepoppet

weepoppet Full Member

Sorry Mitten but no it wont work. It is the 3 packs and your meal. Enjoy it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.