Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

790???

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mitten, 5 March 2008 Social URL.

1. mitten

mitten The old me is coming back

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hi Girls,

Am in awe of you all on here - the weight is falling off at a massive rate!! I am calorie counting myself at the moment, joining Weight Watchers next week and it is a very SLOW process.
    I have done Lipotrim and Cambridge in the past and had excellent weight losses but terribel weight re-gains:cry::cry:. This year i have tried SS'ing again several times and i just can't stick with it.
    The thing is i have approx 3 weeks worth of products and am in dire need of a boost to my weight loss (wedding and being a bridesmaid fast approaching). What kind of losses can i expect on 790? Is it literally 2 packs and a meal a day? If i did it for 3 weeks would i see good results?

Thanks ladies and guys!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Diet:
    Cambridge Plan
    No it is 3 packs a day plus a meal.

I lose the 14lbs per calendar month with no problems!

4. mitten

mitten The old me is coming back

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    3 packs and a meal? By meal do you mean a small piece of chicken/fish and some veg?

I wonder would 2 packs and a lightly larger (no carbs) evening meal work?

Congrats on the great weight loss - i am very very envious!

5. weepoppet

weepoppet Full Member

Sorry Mitten but no it wont work. It is the 3 packs and your meal. Enjoy it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.