7lb in 5 days?

EveryRose

I just weighed myself and I am 7lb lighter than last week according to my scales(which aren't exactly reliable).

I have been eating healthily, not skipping meals, and had a couple of low cal days (under 1200) this week but I also went over by 100 cals too.

Will I put the weight back on? :confused:

My offical weigh in isn't until Wednesday (when I go to my chemist and weigh myself there).

You're using different scales to weigh so the chances are the loss will be different on Wednesday? BUT you are doing everything right so chances are whatever loss you end up with, the weight will stay off! Good luck on Wednesday!
BTW- zig-zagging your calories like that (up one day. down the next) is an excellent way to keep your metabolism on its toes so theres absolutely no harm in it- unless you have a complete blow-out each time you go over that is! LOL!

I hope it does stay off, I wasn't intending on zig zagging like that but I just added my calories up and it was low, last night I was only on 1000 so had to top it up by having a hot chocolate, something I've not has since dieting!

I'm looking forward to Wednesday now hehe.

WOW! 7lb!!!:happy096:

Well done that is fantastic!!!

In order to gain a pound in weight you need to eat 3,500 calories.

Also if you are drinking a lot of water before weigh in it will show up as weight on the scales, as 1 litre of water weighs 1 kg = 2.2lb.

I hope you have done body measurements before starting as this is also a good indication of how your weight is coming off and toning up with exercise.

Love Mini xxx

No I haven't been taking measurements, I still look pregnant when I stick my tummy out but when I hold it in it doesn't look too bad LOL.

My clothes are deffo feeling looser though, hopefully I'll be back in a size 20 soon :)

Not too late to take some body measurements now and measure your neck, bust, waist, hips, thighs, knees, calves, ankles and not forgetting upper arms.

I find it very interesting to see the inches drop and how they come off:rolleyes:

Also, it is well worth your while taking some photos as they do provide a good record of how you are doing.

They say the camera doesn't lie:)

You are doing very well.

Love Mini xxx

Thanks hun, I will get a tape measure tomorrow :)

I'm going to do this too. I've gone from an 18 to a 14 (-ish LOL!) and have borrowed Natalie Cassidy'd DVD to tone up the overhang (and the rest!). I'm not posting my 'Before' pic til I hit target!

Well done Jo, fingers crossed for Wednesday! xx

Back