7lb loss in my first weigh in

Ive lost 7lb in my first week on slimming world and im made up. Fingers crossed i can keep to it though as already ive found myself picking at my 17 month olds leftovers and snacks today :( . Does anyone else find that they do this aswell? xxx

Ive lost 7lb in my first week on slimming world and im made up. Fingers crossed i can keep to it though as already ive found myself picking at my 17 month olds leftovers and snacks today :( . Does anyone else find that they do this aswell? xxx

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, only joking, of course people do this! that is why we end up on diets lol ;)

BUT 7lbs what an amazing loss! Think of that next time you start picking!

Do not leave childrens food on the side, put in bin straight away when kids have finished!

All the very best!
Lisa xx

Or pour washing up liquid on it b4 you get chance to eat it lol
Well done on 1st week
Woop woop x

Well done on ur fantastic lose.
Picking bits of food from my kids plates was something i would do b4 joining SW and now if im cooking popcorn chicken or pizza for them i have to try really hard not to take a piece b4 i give it to them.
That is something we all have to work on i think.

Wow thats an amazing loss! well done! and yes.. i have a 16 month old, when i feed her i taste whats on the spoon to see if its not too hot for her!! :/

Jacksmummy2010 said:

Wow 7 i lost 4 my first week and was made up you almost doubled that lol xx

Jacksmummy2010 said:

Well done that is amazing! Yes I do exactly the same and pic at my daughters left overs! Naughty lol x

Back