7lbs gone forever!!!!

IrishMum

A little of everything!
Just had my first weigh-in and am 'officially' 7lbs down!!! WHo-hooO!!!!:D:D:D
I say 'officially' because my home scales say I'm down 8lbs- but whats a lb among friends! LOL!
I got through the funeral okay yesterday- it was actually really nice- everyone made the effort to wear something pink, and those that didn't know got pink flowers!
I had about 3 spoonfuls of veg soup before I passed it over to my Hubby (he wasn't complaining!) and a small slice of roast beef (no gravy), 1tbsp of peas, and 1tbsp of cauliflower, and fed the rest to my Toddler & Hubby, so got away with no awkward questions, and not too much damage done- I hope! Thanks for all your support & advice on how to get through yesterday- it made me feel a bit better.
I'll get a better idea of what I'll lose weekly at my next weigh-in as I've no 'excuses' this week, have vowed to get more water into me, and have no 'water' weight to lose this week- it'll ALL be fat! :p

Well done on your half a stone loss, thats really brilliant.

Glad all went well for you yesterday, I am sure your Aunt would have been so proud of you.

Well done you, what a great first week's loss. That'll spur you on now.

way to go irish mum!!:D well done!

Well done, really great 1st loss and good luck with next week.

Pink was a great idea for the funneral - I'm sure your Aunt will be smiling down at you all x

LOL! I'm sure she was- she would've loved the men being 'obliged' to wear something pink!
We were a sight to see.
Thanks again everyone, your support really helped me get through it without disaster!

LOL! I'm sure she was- she would've loved the men being 'obliged' to wear something pink!
We were a sight to see.
Thanks again everyone, your support really helped me get through it without disaster!

At my nans funeral everyone wore red or something red! My nan would have laughed at grown men wearing christmas ties in november! lol

My hubby in a pink shirt & tie (only out of the packet as he wouldn't wear it for the wedding I got it for) was a sight to behold as well- he is NOT a 'pink' person! LOL!
I like to think it was her last wee quirk to make sure we remembered her as a fun-loving glamourpuss!

lol!! bless him!

Great job on the 7 lbs loss Irishmum.

Well done on the weight loss and I'm glad everything went well yesterday.

Good luck for next week.

Great loss and well done on managing the eating so well!

Great 1st loss - makes it all worthwhile doesn't it? Keep up the good work. x

Back