7pm-9pm is the worst time for me

The WW ice cream swirl pots (toffee or chocolate) really sort me out! 2pp per pot or even the treatsize cadburys buttons at 2pps per pot!

Ruth
X

Same for me too! It's the time I can
Just relax, kids in bed, bit of quiet.

I've limited myself to have just one thing with my left over pp. Usually a cup of tea with something like a biscuit.

nadiya said:
Same for me too! It's the time I can
Just relax, kids in bed, bit of quiet.

I've limited myself to have just one thing with my left over pp. Usually a cup of tea with something like a biscuit.

I brush my teeth to stop me eating sometimes too!!!

Ruth
X

I think this is everyone's worst time it's mine too as kids in bed tidied up and then I sit down and got nothing to do then so think of food, but I been coming on here and time flies when your going through all the threads and before u know it u passed the hunger and it's time for bed :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's so hard to not eat at that time, I find that if I let myself have one bit of choc or anything I just can't stop! So I now have an apple and an options hot choc made with water (1pp) and the two of them take long enough to eat that the cravings aren't as bad afterwards!!

I always brush my teeth aftwr my tea, have you tried chocolate with a mint fresh taste lol.
Also small things like painting your nails, reading a book, having a bath. I've also got to a stage where I've drank a pint of water and gone to bed at 8pm lol Xxx

I brush my teeth when I have had all my propoints as I wont eat anything after I have brushed my teeth on a night time

Back