7st6lb lighter.

ILoveCake

8.5st lighter!
Hi,

I wanted to share some pics. I've lost 7st6lb since last January on slimming world green days, I've worked really hard but I'm so glad I began this journey. Headless pics because his is a public forum which is a shame as my face has changed so much.
I'm now 21lbs from my first target but I may try to shrink another 7-13lbs after that, I may maintain for a while and up my exercise to get some toning before I shrink that last bit.

My before pic is humiliating and was taken 14 weeks after my 4th baby was born, I took the photo in unflattering clothes because I needed to see how bad things were and I needed motivation not to turn back and it's working lol. In the last pic I'm in a size 12 dress ;-0 :-O which is a bit clingy so I'm slimming into it for next autumn. :)

A big thankyou to all on minimins who have suppoorted me and kept me going when the ben and jerry's was calling me! This hasn't just been about looking better in a dress, I can now run around after the children and enjoy my family like I always wanted to. I carried this extra weight for 10 years, all of my adult life and I never thought I'd be able to shift it but I have and I hope thse pics help someone else who thinks they can't win this battle because you absolutely can.

xxxxx

-7st6lb.jpg

You look absolutely stunning! Well done! I started out with 9 stone to lose, and now have 6 left to go... roll on, I can absolutely do this, and it's pics like yours that spur me on. Again... well done!

thats incredible, well done

Hii

Well lets start by saying how AMAZING you look !! :clap:

I have been on slimming world for 11 weeks & lost 1 stone 8 pounds but had a bad week last week and had my first gain 2 pounds :/

Finding it really hard to get back on to it because of the sugar rush i had :( !! Im sick of looking at vegetables and before slimming world i couldnt even eat veg so thats a upside to it :).

Uv really inspired me to keep going so thank you!!

& any tips or advice would be great

Lots of love Hails xxxx

Silvermaneuk said:
Wow thats amazing. My total to lose is similar, I keep stressing about loose skin, do you have any tips for that?

Slow and steady weight loss. My average is 1.5lb a week and its been fine so far. Yes baby belly isn't like a supermodels but I've had four 9-10lb babies lol.

Thanks everyone I'm excited to be getting closer to target. I feel loads better. I remember starting my journey and reading these posts and feeling inspired and hoping one day to see changes in my own pics.

Last edited:
You look absolutely amazing! What an achievement... well done!

A true inspiration! well done x

Thankyou for all your lovely comments. I will update with pics when I get to target.

Congratulations, you have done so well.

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Back