7stone to lose! buddies wanted pls! food logged, pls help!

skinny2bme

Hi all, I have 7 stone to lose to get to my target weight. I started this diet 2 weeks ago. The first week went well even though I had an event to go to, I still lost 5lb. Unfortunatley I couldnt attend my 2nd weigh in due to being in the hospital with my child. Just shows how important going to group is...Im due to weigh in on Tues again and I got weighed today I have gained it all back and more. Really fed up about it...but I am motivated I have been out and bought lot of free foods and low syn snacks and have had a really good day...used 15 syns but enjoyed my food and done good. I will be logging my foods so please tell me what I am doing wrong, if anything.

Breakfast
Banana

Lunch
Mug shot tomato
warburtons thin - 5
turkey
heinz light mayo - 2
Banana (ran out of fruit)

Dinner
Batchelors golden rice
2 lamb chops (ate fat 3 syns each) - 6
green pepper
1/2 onion

snacks
mullerlight cherry
werthers sweet x 2 - 2 syns

Hope to hear from you soon x

Im peckish right now and was thinking of having some sw chips...but would that be too much for the day??

no...I could have now, to satisfy my craving! but Im concerned that i have had too many syns. Just feel like Im eating too much!

You need your healthy extras though so your body gets what it needs. Your syns are there for a reason....enjoy them and don't feel guilty. Easier said than done I know :)

Im just scared, I have a history of overreating and think slimming world of great for changing my eating habits

Me too, I've suffered from binge eating and bulimia so I never thought sw would work with all the 'free' foods but to be fair, in the 5 months I've been following sw, I haven't binged. I've definitely got a better relationship with food. Here anytime if you need to offload xx

Thats really great thank you so much! Can I ask, have you have much luck on sw?

I'm 2.5 off losing 2 stone. Got wi tomorrow. Would have lost more but had xmas, new year and went to spain for my 30th last month so put on then. It's slow compared to other people's losses, I'm ok with that now. I've done meal replacements in the past+was succesful but also yo yo'd all my life so my body is completely messed up.
I do wish I'd done sw earlier though xx

I tried cambridge but could not sustain it....its was great but I really need to learn to eat better...hoping SW will help?

I did Cambridge and wss very successful with it but do believe it made my bingin worse. You'll do great with sw :)

Back