7th Weigh in (am on cloud nine)

I am ssssssssoooooooooooooooo haapy for you and proud of you despite all that has gone on this week and you still lost!!!!!!

its onward and upward now (or downwards - in the case of the scales) and keep up your fantastic work!

xxx

i knew u would get that 2 stone. im so happy for u...i bet its given u the biggest boost ever now after the week u had ....ur an inspiration ;-)

jo x

Well done Tilly-that's a fantastic loss!:D

That is amazing Tilly fair play to you obviously you have stuck to it 100% and it has paid off.................great stuff.

Sandy
x

Well done!! thats a great loss! We started at the same time, my week 7 WI is due on Thurs but CDC away on holiday so seeing her a week today.

That is an amazing and consistent loss well done you I am inspired and reassured that 100% is the way, no point messing about the quicker it comes off the better. Here s to another FABULOUS week for you !!!Monica xx

well done honey you should be so proud, will we be getting another piccie soon then? lol

Brilliant loss Tilly, you must be really chuffed. Keep up the great work!

Well done - only just been catching up on posts. I am soooo pleased for you. You deserve this big time.

It is YOUR time...

Sarah
x

Back