7th Weigh in (am on cloud nine)

tillyfloss

Gold Member
Just got back from WI and in 7 weeks i have now lost 2stone and 1lb with a loss of another 4lb this week!!!!

After the week from hell I am so very happy with my loss this week and am whooping for joy !!! :superwoman: :D

xxx

great going tiny. you worried for nothing. 4 lbs is fab. hope this are getting better for you.

wow wow im on my first day after a restart what an inspiration to me! any tips? x

you have done so well. it would be great if i could at the same rate as you! well done x x

Thx well and good (and its been a while since anyone called me tiny :D)

Yes I am feeling better now, have been working hard at putting things into perspective and am now working on the now whilst looking forward to all things rosy :)

xx

wow wow im on my first day after a restart what an inspiration to me! any tips? x

Franbella. Mine is a restart oo and my tips would be to tellyourself and KNOW that you CAN do it!!!
You ARE worth it!!

These are the points I fell down on before and now I have no doubts that I will get there!!
Good luck with your own journey!

xx

Yayyyyyyyyyyy Your doing so well ..

:happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::talk017::talk017:

Hey hon . .
Well done you!!! You are doing so so well. and you so deserve it hon . as I know how hard it is for you right now.
Fantastic you should be so proud xxx

Woooooo thats amazing, well done!
I'm a few weeks behind you, and when I was doing my research into this diet I remember you posting your first weeks weighins. Can you beleive you are 7 weeks in now (and I'm 4)? Its gone so quickly.

Your loss is amazing, hoping mine will be as good 7 weeks in. Keep up the good work!

Last edited:
that's fabulous! Well done!

Brilliant loss, well done!

You have and are doing fantastic. I too can only hope my losses are as good as yours in the coming weeks. I look forward to being able to type such a post when i get there. Really well done :D

Well done hun! thats super news!
xxxxx

Hi Tilly. I start week 7 tomorrow and I wish I had of had losses like you. Very well done, an excellent loss

Just got back from WI and in 7 weeks i have now lost 2stone and 1lb with a loss of another 4lb this week!!!!

After the week from hell I am so very happy with my loss this week and am whooping for joy !!! :superwoman: :D

xxx

I'm so happy for you Tilly - well done!
I have my 5th wi this week, i've been 100% so im hoping to drop a few pounds!

Big hugs x x x

Well done Tilly Floss - i hope i do as well as you. Good luck for next week.

Back