7th Weigh in and feeling greatttttttt

SkinnyCow

Well after a small weight loss last week i have dropped another 5 1/2lbs. I am over the moon and can't believe i am now in the 12stones.

I just love CD, it has changed my whole outlook on life. When i shop for clothes it is like i am shopping with someone elses eyes.

now u r definately a skinny cow! well done! god i can only just about remember being in the 12s....

good on ya! this didnt happen by fluke, u have worked hard for this so u are a fantastic achiever! well done.

Skinny You're doing so well!! You must be feeling fabulous!

Tx

Thank you all once again for your support. You are all fantastic xxx Mwah.

Karen you right hun, i have worked very hard to lose this weight. Lets just hope that i can keep it off in the future, that is the hardest part.

You're doing fab babe. Now all the lovely small summery clothes are coming in the shops I bet you can just see yourself in them too!!

Keep at it!!;)

WOW way to go just think how fab you will look and feel come the summer!!

Thank you tartan, Chris & Chicksy. I really cant wait for summer this year, that will be the first time in years i can say that. I surely wont be hiding in drab clothes this year, all them lovely summer colours are just screaming for me to try them on lol x

Back