Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

7th weigh in - woo hoo!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by JodieJoJo, 16 August 2007 Social URL.

1. JodieJoJo

JodieJoJo Silver Member

Just had my seventh weigh in - was abit worried because last week i only lost a pound and this was my first 790 week. Also, i'm due on any day, however...............

I LOST 5LBS!! - woo hoo! that is my biggest loss since my first week so i am really pleased.

That means I am very nearly into a healthy BMI (not quite yet) and I only have a stone to go - yes, the end is in sight for me!

I know that this last stone is going to be tough to shift and things are likely to slow down for me. However, I shall keep on the 790 until then as it really suits me.

I'm also going to try and get exercising as I havent done anything since starting this diet.

xxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. princess farkie

princess farkie Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Way to go girl!!! That's brilliant!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap: xx

4. missymoo

missymoo Fed up of being fat

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thats fab, Im really pleased for you!! Not long now till you will be in the maintenance stages.

5. saffron

saffron Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    :wow: jodie thats fantastic, really pleased for u hun, well done and keep up the great job ur doin :party0011::party0011::party0011:

6. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    you have done so well. fantastic weigh-in result for this week but wanna say well done for the entire journey as well. good luck with the exercise. Im still very hefty but i go to the gym quite a bit and its great. (well i usually do but kids r home so not so much at the mo lol).

good luck xxxx

7. LENNY4974

LENNY4974 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Congratulations on the 5lb loss this week - that is absolutely fantastic :D

We are both in the same position now - identical BMI and weight amount still to lose - so Good Luck & speedy losses. I will be with you (don't know if I can keep up with your losses though - I must stop cheating)

Take care

8. LENNY4974

LENNY4974 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Sorry I didn't mean that to sound so aggressive and competitive. Believe me, I am not competitive and I do wish you all the very best (it just didn't sound too good when I read it back):eek:

9. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    that's a great loss! well done!

10. JodieJoJo

JodieJoJo Silver Member

thanks everyone - couldnt have done it without ya

Lenny - lol, it didnt sound aggressive at all! Lets get this last stone off asap! I reckon it will take me another 6 weeks

11. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    Congratulations Jodie. Wish I had the same result as you this week. Its my first 790 and my totm as well and only lost a pathetic 1lb. I could cry!

Well done on reaching healthy BMI and good luck with the last stone.

12. princess farkie

princess farkie Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Awww Sam .... hunni! Please don't cry!!

1lb is still 1lb off ... a little step closer to the finish line. Just try and focus chick on the week ahead - 'bet ya bottom dollar' that next weeks' weigh in will be a superb one for you and you'll be on here to share the great loss with us all.

Chin up chick
    xx

13. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Diet:
    slim and save
    Jodie that's brill.. i'm so pleased for u, won't be long now and u'll be at goal... well done.

14. sophia-jo

sophia-jo Silver Member

WAY TO GO JODIEJOJO :party0019:

PARTY TIME:party0023:

That's an amazing loss hun, sticking with it after being downhearted about your 1 lb loss has paid off BIG TIME, I'm so pleased for you...
    I hope you're still gonna visit us on the daily when you are at goal, we'll miss you otherwise.... I think it will take much less than 6 weeks hun:character00238: xxx well done sweetie xx

15. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    :wow: what a great loss, not far to go now!....xxx

16. Mrs Roch

Mrs Roch Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Excellent Result Jodie :wow:

You must be so pleased after your loss last week - only a stone to go, that may come off quicker than you think, especially if you start exercising like you say...

Congratulations...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.