7th weigh in - woo hoo!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by JodieJoJo, 16 August 2007 Social URL.

1. JodieJoJo

JodieJoJo Silver Member

Just had my seventh weigh in - was abit worried because last week i only lost a pound and this was my first 790 week. Also, i'm due on any day, however...............

I LOST 5LBS!! - woo hoo! that is my biggest loss since my first week so i am really pleased.

That means I am very nearly into a healthy BMI (not quite yet) and I only have a stone to go - yes, the end is in sight for me!

I know that this last stone is going to be tough to shift and things are likely to slow down for me. However, I shall keep on the 790 until then as it really suits me.

I'm also going to try and get exercising as I havent done anything since starting this diet.

xxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. princess farkie

princess farkie Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Way to go girl!!! That's brilliant!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap: xx

4. missymoo

missymoo Fed up of being fat

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thats fab, Im really pleased for you!! Not long now till you will be in the maintenance stages.

5. saffron

saffron Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    :wow: jodie thats fantastic, really pleased for u hun, well done and keep up the great job ur doin :party0011::party0011::party0011:

6. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    you have done so well. fantastic weigh-in result for this week but wanna say well done for the entire journey as well. good luck with the exercise. Im still very hefty but i go to the gym quite a bit and its great. (well i usually do but kids r home so not so much at the mo lol).

good luck xxxx

7. LENNY4974

LENNY4974 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Congratulations on the 5lb loss this week - that is absolutely fantastic :D

We are both in the same position now - identical BMI and weight amount still to lose - so Good Luck & speedy losses. I will be with you (don't know if I can keep up with your losses though - I must stop cheating)

Take care

8. LENNY4974

LENNY4974 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Sorry I didn't mean that to sound so aggressive and competitive. Believe me, I am not competitive and I do wish you all the very best (it just didn't sound too good when I read it back):eek:

9. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    that's a great loss! well done!

10. JodieJoJo

JodieJoJo Silver Member

thanks everyone - couldnt have done it without ya

Lenny - lol, it didnt sound aggressive at all! Lets get this last stone off asap! I reckon it will take me another 6 weeks

11. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    Congratulations Jodie. Wish I had the same result as you this week. Its my first 790 and my totm as well and only lost a pathetic 1lb. I could cry!

Well done on reaching healthy BMI and good luck with the last stone.

12. princess farkie

princess farkie Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Awww Sam .... hunni! Please don't cry!!

1lb is still 1lb off ... a little step closer to the finish line. Just try and focus chick on the week ahead - 'bet ya bottom dollar' that next weeks' weigh in will be a superb one for you and you'll be on here to share the great loss with us all.

Chin up chick
    xx

13. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Diet:
    slim and save
    Jodie that's brill.. i'm so pleased for u, won't be long now and u'll be at goal... well done.

14. sophia-jo

sophia-jo Silver Member

WAY TO GO JODIEJOJO :party0019:

PARTY TIME:party0023:

That's an amazing loss hun, sticking with it after being downhearted about your 1 lb loss has paid off BIG TIME, I'm so pleased for you...
    I hope you're still gonna visit us on the daily when you are at goal, we'll miss you otherwise.... I think it will take much less than 6 weeks hun:character00238: xxx well done sweetie xx

15. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    :wow: what a great loss, not far to go now!....xxx

16. Mrs Roch

Mrs Roch Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Excellent Result Jodie :wow:

You must be so pleased after your loss last week - only a stone to go, that may come off quicker than you think, especially if you start exercising like you say...

Congratulations...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.