7th weigh in - woo hoo!

JodieJoJo

Silver Member
Just had my seventh weigh in - was abit worried because last week i only lost a pound and this was my first 790 week. Also, i'm due on any day, however...............

I LOST 5LBS!! - woo hoo! that is my biggest loss since my first week so i am really pleased.

That means I am very nearly into a healthy BMI (not quite yet) and I only have a stone to go - yes, the end is in sight for me!

I know that this last stone is going to be tough to shift and things are likely to slow down for me. However, I shall keep on the 790 until then as it really suits me.

I'm also going to try and get exercising as I havent done anything since starting this diet.

xxxxx

Thats fab, Im really pleased for you!! Not long now till you will be in the maintenance stages.

you have done so well. fantastic weigh-in result for this week but wanna say well done for the entire journey as well. good luck with the exercise. Im still very hefty but i go to the gym quite a bit and its great. (well i usually do but kids r home so not so much at the mo lol).

good luck xxxx

Congratulations on the 5lb loss this week - that is absolutely fantastic :D

We are both in the same position now - identical BMI and weight amount still to lose - so Good Luck & speedy losses. I will be with you (don't know if I can keep up with your losses though - I must stop cheating)

Take care

Sorry I didn't mean that to sound so aggressive and competitive. Believe me, I am not competitive and I do wish you all the very best (it just didn't sound too good when I read it back):eek:

thanks everyone - couldnt have done it without ya

Lenny - lol, it didnt sound aggressive at all! Lets get this last stone off asap! I reckon it will take me another 6 weeks

Awww Sam .... hunni! Please don't cry!!

1lb is still 1lb off ... a little step closer to the finish line. Just try and focus chick on the week ahead - 'bet ya bottom dollar' that next weeks' weigh in will be a superb one for you and you'll be on here to share the great loss with us all.

Chin up chick
xx

Jodie that's brill.. i'm so pleased for u, won't be long now and u'll be at goal... well done.

WAY TO GO JODIEJOJO :party0019:

PARTY TIME:party0023:

That's an amazing loss hun, sticking with it after being downhearted about your 1 lb loss has paid off BIG TIME, I'm so pleased for you...
I hope you're still gonna visit us on the daily when you are at goal, we'll miss you otherwise.... I think it will take much less than 6 weeks hun:character00238: xxx well done sweetie xx

Excellent Result Jodie :wow:

You must be so pleased after your loss last week - only a stone to go, that may come off quicker than you think, especially if you start exercising like you say...

Congratulations...

Back