7th weigh-in

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In' started by lorraineA, 12 November 2011 Social URL.

1. lorraineA

lorraineA Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(17.06%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Hello everyone,

Well I lost another 3 pounds this week so that's now over 3 stones off so I'm reasonably happy. However I do feel I should be losing more each week as have been 100% - think I have not been drinking enough water as have been working away and travelling again so must try harder!
    That's my last WI for a couple of weeks though as am off to Islamabad and Abu Dhabi next Saturday for 2 weeks working so will be armed with my shakes and bars and my blender. tried to buy some ketostix from pharmacist today just to monitor ketosis as won't be going to pharmacy. Someone had forgotten to order them so they were so sweet - they gave me their own supply and didn't even charge me - they are just fab!
    On another happy note I was really pleased to be able to wear (and button up) a smart little velvet jacket last night and it is a size 20 - never worn it for a long long time so something is going well.
    Hope everyone else's WIs go well x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    Well done hun!!! Thats amazing news!!! : ) x

4. XmandyjaneX

XmandyjaneX Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st9lb
    Current Weight:
    23st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    oooooooooooooo thats great, well done. I cant wait for me to be at 3 stone loss. i have a wardrobe full of new clothes with tags on and i cant wait to get in them. reading threads like yours makes me feel positive that i can do it.
    well done

5. Trueleame

Trueleame Determind dieter :D

Start Weight:
    20st1.3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st1.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Excellent going honey :) ... don't belittle your achievement....3 stone is nothing to sniff at! Its 3 bloody stone!!!! lol Well done honey keep up the great work x x x

6. Chelle_s

Chelle_s Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World EE
    Well done that is brillant x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.