7th weigh-in

lorraineA

Silver Member
Hello everyone,

Well I lost another 3 pounds this week so that's now over 3 stones off so I'm reasonably happy. However I do feel I should be losing more each week as have been 100% - think I have not been drinking enough water as have been working away and travelling again so must try harder!
That's my last WI for a couple of weeks though as am off to Islamabad and Abu Dhabi next Saturday for 2 weeks working so will be armed with my shakes and bars and my blender. tried to buy some ketostix from pharmacist today just to monitor ketosis as won't be going to pharmacy. Someone had forgotten to order them so they were so sweet - they gave me their own supply and didn't even charge me - they are just fab!
On another happy note I was really pleased to be able to wear (and button up) a smart little velvet jacket last night and it is a size 20 - never worn it for a long long time so something is going well.
Hope everyone else's WIs go well x

oooooooooooooo thats great, well done. I cant wait for me to be at 3 stone loss. i have a wardrobe full of new clothes with tags on and i cant wait to get in them. reading threads like yours makes me feel positive that i can do it.
well done

Excellent going honey :) ... don't belittle your achievement....3 stone is nothing to sniff at! Its 3 bloody stone!!!! lol Well done honey keep up the great work x x x

Well done that is brillant x

Back